which is better OS for MPC8260 processor? - Networking

This is a discussion on which is better OS for MPC8260 processor? - Networking ; Guys: We are going with MPC82xx processor based hardware, can somebody suggest how to select which is better embedded OS for this hardware, what are the main factors we can see to select this OS, appreciated for inputs. Thanks. GS....

  1. which is better OS for MPC8260 processor?

    Guys:

    We are going with MPC82xx processor based hardware, can somebody
    suggest how to select which is better embedded OS for this hardware,
    what are the main factors we can see to select this OS, appreciated
    for inputs. Thanks.

    GS.

  2. Re: which is better OS for MPC8260 processor?

    In news:1175863196.714960.145770@q75g2000hsh.googlegr oups.com,
    GS wrote:

    > We are going with MPC82xx processor based hardware, can somebody
    > suggest how to select which is better embedded OS for this hardware,
    > what are the main factors we can see to select this OS, appreciated
    > for inputs. Thanks.

    https://linuxlink.timesys.com/resour...c8260/overview

+ Reply to Thread