VMware and VNC listen address - Networking

This is a discussion on VMware and VNC listen address - Networking ; How to tell Vmware what it(she) listened to VNC connection only on certain IP, instead default of 0.0.0.0:5900 For example: If i have many network interfaces: wlan0, ppp0, eth0 eth1 eth2,... etc. I need accept VNC connection only from my ...

  1. VMware and VNC listen address

    How to tell Vmware what it(she) listened to VNC connection only
    on certain IP, instead default of 0.0.0.0:5900

    For example:
    If i have many network interfaces: wlan0, ppp0, eth0 eth1 eth2,...
    etc.
    I need accept VNC connection only from my eth0 and address
    192.168.0.1:5900

  2. Re: VMware and VNC listen address

    On Mar 31, 6:28 pm, "Pavel Vasilyev" wrote:
    > How to tell Vmware what it(she) listened to VNC connection only
    > on certain IP, instead default of 0.0.0.0:5900
    >
    > For example:
    > If i have many network interfaces: wlan0, ppp0, eth0 eth1 eth2,...
    > etc.
    > I need accept VNC connection only from my eth0 and address
    > 192.168.0.1:5900

    Edit /usr/bin/vmware-config.pl .

    zaher el siddik

  3. Re: VMware and VNC listen address

    On 1 Сав, 06:22, "zouz" wrote:
    > On Mar 31, 6:28 pm, "Pavel Vasilyev" wrote:
    >
    > > How to tell Vmware what it(she) listened to VNC connection only
    > > on certain IP, instead default of 0.0.0.0:5900

    > > For example:
    > > If i have many network interfaces: wlan0, ppp0, eth0 eth1 eth2,...
    > > etc.
    > > I need accept VNC connection only from my eth0 and address
    > > 192.168.0.1:5900

    > Edit /usr/bin/vmware-config.pl .

    Line number please, and what need change.

+ Reply to Thread