ASUS M2N-NX lancard - Networking

This is a discussion on ASUS M2N-NX lancard - Networking ; My computer is build on a "ASUS M2N-NX" board. I have troubles getting lan to work under linux open suse 10.2. In the kernel boot message there is written something about the Nvidia being recognised but _NOT_ configured, although I ...

  1. ASUS M2N-NX lancard

    My computer is build on a "ASUS M2N-NX" board. I have troubles getting
    lan to work under linux open suse 10.2. In the kernel boot message there
    is written something about the Nvidia being recognised but _NOT_
    configured, although I have done that. Configuration can be seen in
    machine setup. So there is maybe a driver problem or something. Can
    anybody help.

    bny

  2. Re: ASUS M2N-NX lancard

    On Mar 30, 4:58 pm, bj wrote:
    > My computer is build on a "ASUS M2N-NX" board. I have troubles getting
    > lan to work under linux open suse 10.2. In the kernel boot message there
    > is written something about the Nvidia being recognised but _NOT_
    > configured, although I have done that. Configuration can be seen in
    > machine setup. So there is maybe a driver problem or something. Can
    > anybody help.
    >
    > bny

    Please show me what the you have in your configuration file - and take
    a look also on log maybe theres something there you think we should
    know.

    regards

    z. el siddik

  3. Re: ASUS M2N-NX lancard

    zouz wrote:
    > On Mar 30, 4:58 pm, bj wrote:
    >> My computer is build on a "ASUS M2N-NX" board. I have troubles getting
    >> lan to work under linux open suse 10.2. In the kernel boot message there
    >> is written something about the Nvidia being recognised but _NOT_
    >> configured, although I have done that. Configuration can be seen in
    >> machine setup. So there is maybe a driver problem or something. Can
    >> anybody help.
    >>
    >> bny

    > Please show me what the you have in your configuration file - and take
    > a look also on log maybe theres something there you think we should
    > know.
    >
    > regards
    >
    > z. el siddik

    An answer to another suggesting the sysconfig editor pointed to the
    answer. Just including the "forcedeth" name in the
    "MODULSES_LOADED_AT_BOOT" did the trick.

    Thank you for the action!

    bny

+ Reply to Thread