Any VPN client for RH linux to connect to office VPN server (Sonicwall) - Networking

This is a discussion on Any VPN client for RH linux to connect to office VPN server (Sonicwall) - Networking ; Guys: We are using Sonicwall VPN server at office, I have VPN client installed on Windows PC, no problem to login to office machines, But I need to access remotely from RH Linux PC, any VPN client available which can ...

  1. Any VPN client for RH linux to connect to office VPN server (Sonicwall)

    Guys:

    We are using Sonicwall VPN server at office, I have VPN client
    installed on Windows PC, no problem to login to office machines, But I
    need to access remotely from RH Linux PC, any VPN client available
    which can connect to Sonic wall VPN server (I need to install that VPN
    client on Linux PC)?. This way I can check-out my code into Linux
    machine, which I can compile locally than always telnet/ssh from
    windows machine which is very slow. Thanks in advance.

    GS

  2. Re: Any VPN client for RH linux to connect to office VPN server (Sonicwall)

    Am Wed, 28 Mar 2007 13:54:54 -0700 schrieb GS:

    > Guys:
    >
    > We are using Sonicwall VPN server at office, I have VPN client
    > installed on Windows PC, no problem to login to office machines, But I
    > need to access remotely from RH Linux PC, any VPN client available
    > which can connect to Sonic wall VPN server (I need to install that VPN
    > client on Linux PC)?. This way I can check-out my code into Linux
    > machine, which I can compile locally than always telnet/ssh from
    > windows machine which is very slow. Thanks in advance.
    >
    > GS

    Hi,

    which model do you have? We're using 5060 and 4100 and it works with
    openswan (debian) with dynamic IP.

    --
    E-Mail burkhard.ott@evolver.de
    Web www.evolver.de

  3. Re: Any VPN client for RH linux to connect to office VPN server (Sonicwall)

    We are using 3060, let me know whether it supports, I am using RH
    Linux, if RH not supports, I will switch to Debian. Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread