how to get good expertise on linux - Networking

This is a discussion on how to get good expertise on linux - Networking ; hi pls guide me how to get expertise on RHCE i have so many doubt on linux. i like to know about installation of software on linux and how to play the mp3 songs on linux which media player have ...

  1. how to get good expertise on linux

    hi

    pls guide me how to get expertise on RHCE i have so many doubt on
    linux.

    i like to know about installation of software on linux and how to
    play the mp3 songs on linux
    which media player have to install and how to configure

    i had telephonic interview from tcs

    they have asked some questions

    1 ) if grub loader file gets corrupt how to rectify.
    2) if hard disk get corrupt how to rectify

    how to get good expertise on linux pls guide me

  2. Re: how to get good expertise on linux

    On Tue, 27 Mar 2007 22:06:15 -0700, ksravi29@gmail.com rearranged some
    electrons to form:

    > hi
    >

    > pls guide me how to get expertise on RHCE i have so many doubt on
    > linux.
    >
    > i like to know about installation of software on linux and how to
    > play the mp3 songs on linux
    > which media player have to install and how to configure
    >
    > i had telephonic interview from tcs
    >
    > they have asked some questions
    >
    > 1 ) if grub loader file gets corrupt how to rectify.
    > 2) if hard disk get corrupt how to rectify
    >
    > how to get good expertise on linux pls guide me

    1) Buy a computer, or use one you already have
    2) Download your favorite Linux distribution
    3) Read the documentation
    4) Install it
    5) Run it for a while
    6) Read the documentation

    Any questions?

    You're not going to learn enough to pass a job interview by asking
    questions in a newsgroup.

    --
    David M (dmacchiarolo)
    http://home.triad.rr.com/redsled