Westell 6100 Modem driver - Networking

This is a discussion on Westell 6100 Modem driver - Networking ; I am trying to connect to the Internet via Verizon DSL using a Westell 6100 modem with ethernet. Where can I find a driver that will work? ty! --Dorsy...

  1. Westell 6100 Modem driver

    I am trying to connect to the Internet via Verizon DSL using a Westell 6100
    modem with ethernet. Where can I find a driver that will work?

    ty!
    --Dorsy

  2. Re: Westell 6100 Modem driver

    On Sat, 24 Mar 2007 20:36:58 -0400, Dorsiflector wrote:

    > I am trying to connect to the Internet via Verizon DSL using a Westell 6100
    > modem with ethernet. Where can I find a driver that will work?
    >
    > ty!
    > --Dorsy

    Assuming that you mean the modem/router connects to your computer via
    ethernet, all you need is the ethernet driver. You would probably use a
    web browser to log into the modem to set it up.

+ Reply to Thread