Did you hear what God said about Cheney? - Networking

This is a discussion on Did you hear what God said about Cheney? - Networking ; Did you hear what God said when he heard about Cheney's blood clot? "Dammit! Missed again!" Cheers! Rich...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 59

  1. Did you hear what God said about Cheney?

    Did you hear what God said when he heard about Cheney's blood clot?

    "Dammit! Missed again!"

    Cheers!
    Rich

  2. Re: Did you hear what God said about Cheney?

    Richard The Dreaded Libertarian wrote:

    > Did you hear what God said when he heard about Cheney's blood clot?
    >
    > "Dammit! Missed again!"

    Allah's a bit pissed off about that too.

    Graham

  3. Re: Did you hear what God said about Cheney?

    I hope he doesn't die. I don't think I could stand listening to the
    eulogies.

  4. Re: Did you hear what God said about Cheney?

    "Eeyore" wrote in message

    > Richard The Dreaded Libertarian wrote:
    >
    >> Did you hear what God said when he heard about Cheney's blood clot?
    >>
    >> "Dammit! Missed again!"

    > Allah's a bit pissed off about that too.
    >
    > Graham

    Do you guys hide in a Faraday Cage when you type stuff like that????

  5. Re: Did you hear what God said about Cheney?

    > Do you guys hide in a Faraday Cage when you type stuff like that????

    They just "Keep the Shiny Side Out"

    (Hmmm, Faraday cages...I could add to my line of products; "Ozone-Hole
    Plugs", "GW Prevention Foil Helmets", "Carbon Credits" and "Florida Voting
    Instructions")

  6. Re: Did you hear what God said about Cheney?

    In news:YbhHh.164$m%.87@newsfe19.lga,
    Maxwell wrote:

    >>> Did you hear what God said when he heard about Cheney's blood clot?
    >>> "Dammit! Missed again!"

    >> Allah's a bit pissed off about that too.

    > Do you guys hide in a Faraday Cage when you type stuff like that????

    Steel wool long underwear -- does that count?

  7. Re: Did you hear what God said about Cheney?

    On Mar 6, 11:05 am, "Maxwell" wrote:
    > "Eeyore" wrote in message

    > > Richard The Dreaded Libertarian wrote:

    > >> Did you hear what God said when he heard about Cheney's blood clot?

    > >> "Dammit! Missed again!"

    > > Allah's a bit pissed off about that too.

    > > Graham

    > Do you guys hide in a Faraday Cage when you type stuff like that????

    Hide from what? Every proper Christian who's read the Book of Job
    knows that God does not smite people, Satan does. Haven't you
    ever heard the phrase "only the good die young"?

    And why would Satan smite a blasphemer?

    You wouldn't be a heretic, would you?

  8. Re: Did you hear what God said about Cheney?

    On Tue, 06 Mar 2007 11:05:45 -0600, Maxwell wrote:

    snip...

    > Do you guys hide in a Faraday Cage when you type stuff like that????

    a classic! And, to think you use the handle Maxwell! Very apropos.

    Hey, faux psuedo, this should go with some of your all time greats.

    Excellent!
    --
    Peter

  9. Re: Did you hear what God said about Cheney?

    On Mar 6, 1:10 pm, "mensana...@aol.com" wrote:
    > On Mar 6, 11:05 am, "Maxwell" wrote:
    >

    > > "Eeyore" wrote in message

    > > > Allah's a bit pissed off about that too.

    > > > Graham

    > > Do you guys hide in a Faraday Cage when you type stuff like that????

    > Hide from what? Every proper Christian who's read the Book of Job
    > knows that God does not smite people, Satan does. Haven't you
    > ever heard the phrase "only the good die young"?
    >
    > And why would Satan smite a blasphemer?
    >
    > You wouldn't be a heretic, would you?

    So,

    A minister and a retired merchant marine sailor were
    out golfing one afternoon. His brother teed off at a par
    three and overdrove the green. "Goddamit!, he exclaimed.
    "Please don't take the Lord's name in vain." the minister
    asked.

    At the next hole, the minister landed his drive in the
    fairway butt the sailor hit into the woods. "Goddamit to
    hell!" he shouted. "Please", the minister implored,
    "such blasphemy is offensive to the Lord. Try to
    control your language".

    On the next hole the
    minister again landed in the fairway but the sailor
    hit into a trap and exclaimed, "Jesus H Christ!"
    "Alright", said the minister, "If you keep this up,
    the Lord is sure to punish you." Indeed, storm
    clouds began to gather.

    On the next hole the minister again drove down
    the middle of the fairway. The sailor, noting the
    clouds, selected his #1 iron (note metal content!)
    but shanked the ball into the rough. "Jesus f'ing
    Christ!", he exclaimed. No sooner had
    those words left his mouth, than a lighting
    bolt struck the minister, killing him on the
    spot.

    The sailor heard a voice from the clouds exclaim,
    "Dammit, missed again."

    --

    FF

  10. Re: Did you hear what God said about Cheney?

    On Tue, 06 Mar 2007 11:05:45 -0600, Maxwell wrote:
    > "Eeyore" wrote in message
    >> Richard The Dreaded Libertarian wrote:
    >>
    >>> Did you hear what God said when he heard about Cheney's blood clot?
    >>>
    >>> "Dammit! Missed again!"

    >> Allah's a bit pissed off about that too.
    >>

    > Do you guys hide in a Faraday Cage when you type stuff like that????

    Of course! It shunts the electronic flames to ground. ;-)

    Cheers!
    Rich

  11. Re: Did you hear what Satan said about Cheney?

    On Tue, 06 Mar 2007 10:10:56 -0800, mensanator@aol.com wrote:
    > On Mar 6, 11:05 am, "Maxwell" wrote:

    >> > Allah's a bit pissed off about that too.

    >> Do you guys hide in a Faraday Cage when you type stuff like that????

    > Hide from what? Every proper Christian who's read the Book of Job knows
    > that God does not smite people, Satan does. Haven't you ever heard the
    > phrase "only the good die young"?
    >
    > And why would Satan smite a blasphemer?
    >
    > You wouldn't be a heretic, would you?

    OK, I'll fix it:

    Did you hear what Satan said when he heard about Cheney's blood clot?

    "Whoops! That was a close one!"

    Cheers!
    Rich

  12. Re: Did you hear what God said about Cheney?

    > Hide from what? Every proper Christian who's read the Book of Job
    > knows that God does not smite people, Satan does. Haven't you
    > ever heard the phrase "only the good die young"?

    Why do you worship a "Savior-on-a-stick"?

  13. Re: Did you hear what God said about Cheney?

    On Mar 6, 3:34 pm, Leonard The Committed wrote:
    > > Hide from what? Every proper Christian who's read the Book of Job
    > > knows that God does not smite people, Satan does. Haven't you
    > > ever heard the phrase "only the good die young"?

    > Why do you worship a "Savior-on-a-stick"?

    I didn't say _I_ worshipped the "Savior-on-a-stick".

    I never said that _I_ was a proper Christian.

    One can know what the dogma is without practising it.

  14. Re: Did you hear what God said about Cheney?

    wrote in message
    news:1173204656.261102.198430@t69g2000cwt.googlegr oups.com...
    > On Mar 6, 11:05 am, "Maxwell" wrote:
    >> "Eeyore" wrote in message

    >> > Allah's a bit pissed off about that too.

    >> > Graham

    >> Do you guys hide in a Faraday Cage when you type stuff like that????

    > Hide from what? Every proper Christian who's read the Book of Job
    > knows that God does not smite people, Satan does. Haven't you
    > ever heard the phrase "only the good die young"?
    >
    > And why would Satan smite a blasphemer?
    >
    > You wouldn't be a heretic, would you?

    You're not kidding me, I know how it really works, I saw the movie
    Caddyshack.

    He e-plonked a rabbi just for saying *rat fart* on the golf coarse. And that
    was even before we knew what an e-plonk was.

  15. Re: Did you hear what God said about Cheney?

    In article <1173213825.664573.146320@j27g2000cwj.googlegroups. com>,
    fredfighter@spamcop.net wrote:

    > The sailor heard a voice from the clouds exclaim,
    > "Dammit, missed again."

    Well, what do you expect when the shooter's using lightning bolts with
    only minute-of-galaxy accuracy?

    Are you sure the voice wasn't Odin's? or Thor's?

  16. Re: Did you hear what God said about Cheney?

    Dear friend :
    It is my fortunate writing to you . you will discover this is a wealth
    accumulation place.
    The website of our company is http://www.china-powerseller.com
    We are a big agent for Laptop
    Mobile Phone\Digital Camera\CDJ\DJM\Apple Ipod\PSP\VEDEO GAMES
    \Television\GPS\Telescope in CHINA .
    All of our commodities is the most advanced quality but lowest price.
    we also have the

    safest and most
    convenient transaction way to guarante the transaction arries on
    normally .
    looking forward to your coorporation and cause all of us both to
    profit.
    you can contact us by Email:china.seller#hotmail.com
    MSN: china.seller#hotmail.com
    best wishes!
    your sincerely

    http://www.china-powerseller.com
    MSN/Email: china.seller@hotmail.com

  17. Re: Did you hear what God said about Cheney?

[...]

  18. Re: Did you hear what God said about Cheney?

    No - what did Cheney say about God?

  19. Re: Did you hear what God said about Cheney?

    HEY! DIP **** SPAMMER! GO AWAY!

    On 7 Mar 2007 09:14:10 -0800, "www.china-powerseller.com"
    wrote:

    [snip]

    ...Jim Thompson
    --
    | James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
    | Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

  20. Re: Did you hear what God said about Cheney?

    On Wed, 07 Mar 2007 10:27:04 -0700, ray wrote:

    > No - what did Cheney say about God?

    This isn't applicable - Cheney thinks he _is_ God.

    Thanks,
    Rich

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast