Did you hear what God said about Cheney? - Networking

This is a discussion on Did you hear what God said about Cheney? - Networking ; Jim Thompson wrote: > > On Fri, 09 Mar 2007 11:25:47 -0500, NotSoNutSo MansNuts@Grab.em > > wrote: > > >Wrongly Attempting Independent Thought, Gunner > >Sputtered and Spewed: > > > >>>> I was hoping Bush would take ill, so ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 41 to 59 of 59

  1. Re: Did you hear what God said about Cheney?

    Jim Thompson wrote:

    > On Fri, 09 Mar 2007 11:25:47 -0500, NotSoNutSo MansNuts@Grab.em>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >Wrongly Attempting Independent Thought, Gunner
    > >Sputtered and Spewed:

    > >>Obsession?
    > >>
    > >>Frankly..some folks just need a good ass kicking, and a slightly smaller
    > >>subset simply need to be killed.
    > >>

    > >Its becoming clear to me, Republicans arent drawn by what they like,
    > >they are bound together by whom they HATE.
    > >
    > >Republicans LOVE to HATE
    > >
    > >Every popular Conservative speaker got that way by spewing HATE.
    > >
    > >Rush, Savage, Couliter; without their HATE, they'd lose their audience
    > >
    > >Republicans wear their blackened hearts like a badge of honor
    > >

    > > N.S.N.S.

    > Boy! If there was any other absolutely 180 WRONG analysis I don't
    > know what it'd be.
    >
    > Leftist weenies love to HATE, and call anyone who doesn't agree with
    > them IDIOTS.

    Nah. We don't hate idiots. We've been trying to get Medicare to cover
    your mental health issues for years. If that isn't caring and concern, I
    don't know what is.

    --
    Paul Hovnanian mailto:Paul@Hovnanian.com
    43rd Law of Computing:

  2. Re: Did you hear what God said about Cheney?

    "Paul Hovnanian P.E." wrote:
    > Jim Thompson wrote:

    .... snip ...

    >> I was hoping Bush would take ill, so Cheney could reach out and whip
    >> your leftist weenie ass ;-)

    > I don't think his bum ticker could take it. In fact I'm surprised that
    > riding heard on Bush hasn't finished him off years ago. (
    >
    > Cheney: 'Whadda ya mean, "Mission accomplished"?! We're going to be in
    > there destabilizing the country until we finish pumping all their oil
    > out of the ground. You just stick to reading "My Pet Goat" to kids and
    > leave the governing to me and Rove!'

    The Taliban made a tactical mistake in trying to assasinate
    Cheney. He is one of their best propaganda sources.

    -- Francis Crick, co-discover of DNA
    -- Thomas Matthews

  3. Re: Did you hear what God said about Cheney?

    Thinking He Was Scooter Libby, Gunner Lied His
    Ass Off, Spewing:

    >Fascinating comments posted by what appears to be a Useful Idiot.
    >Democrat of course. And decidedly Liberal.

    I am not Democrat... Why must you make up lies? You never asked my
    political affiliation. You merely assumed. Poor form, Sport.

    >He/she/it views all those to the right of him as hate filled
    >individuals

    No, I view YOU as hate filled. Sorry my big words confused you.

    >This of course, because of the tendency for such Useful Idiots to use
    >emotion and ideology rather than reason and rational as the basic
    >foundation of their thought patterns.

    What part of 'reason and rational' compels you to call me so many
    names? How are Ad Homs the mark of reason? Is constantly lying a
    rational act?

    >As I posted on before..a flower child lady friend of mine, quite
    >anti-gun, was attacked and raped, beaten nearly to death.
    >
    >So she shot and killed him.

    Care to post any link anywhere that verifies this story of yours? If
    a word of it was true, Im sure that many news agencies wouldve carried
    this remarkable event. But then, Conservatives have never been
    burdened by the truth.

    >Im sure that he would cheerfully have prosecuted the lady for killing
    >the "poor sick twisted individual" and then happily incarcerated her for
    >life.

    No, Im prosecuting you as a damn liar.
    A much as I despise your lies, I understand why you do it. Youve seen
    your president lie his ass off to lead America into a horrid war, and
    now see Libby fall on a sword to protect his leaders, also by lying.
    To Republicans, lying is patriotic!

    >He much rather would have captured the serial rapist

    >There are a number of reasons our poster thinks this way.

    >His type believes that he should be allowed to do anything, say
    >anything

    >He considers conservatives to
    >be those that would prevent him from excersising his total self
    >centeredness

    >This is the sort of individual.one will find molesting young children,
    >getting teen age girls drunk to have sex with them, doing drugs with
    >abandon etc etc.. because he has little or no constraints

    Obsession is the word to describe one who assumes much about another
    whom he knows nothing. You sure must make up many reasons to HATE, if
    only to justify your HATE. None of those things you assumed about me
    are accurate, but by allowing yourself to think such thoughts, it
    makes it easier for you to HATE.

    >No accountability, no manners, no morals, no selfcontrol..total self centeredness.

    You lie, you name call, you openly hate, then accuse me of being
    without the very characteristics you lack. This is called
    "transference"

    >Another clear reason many liberals hate conservatives..who
    >as a group, have clearly defined moral codes.

    Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight... Thats why four Republican congressmen
    were sent to prison, and/or resigned in shame just last year, alone.
    (Im sure we could both go back through the years and find several
    examples of criminals from both parties, but you must admit, the
    Conservatives have been especially filthy as of late. Yet, seeing how
    you ARE Republican, you probably lack the honor to make such an
    admission.)

    >Granted not all conservatives are moral..but its the perception.

    Only the perception of the deluded.

    >If someone
    >gave him a regular ass kicking when he started such bad behavior...it
    >would teach him that bad things have consequences.

    >he is secretly afraid that his actions may put him in the catagory
    >of those that need a serious ass kicking, or even a killing.

    More threats of violence because I dare to think differently than you.
    Doesnt it bother you the only answer you seek to every problem
    involves hurting or KILLING another? Cant your brain conceive of any
    other solution?

    > And as such, demonize those they secretly envy.

    Envy? You cant tell the truth. You make up lies to support your
    hate. You support a failed presidency. America has finally awakened
    to the filth of the Republicans party. Your party has many congressmen
    facing charges, awaiting jail terms, or in prison, yet not one
    Democrat is even under indictment! What is there to envy?

    >Shrug..this individual is actually too pitiful to need an ass kicking.
    >Least not yet. Some mental health counseling..oh yes indeed.

    Making up lies to justify your hate, spewing contradictory statements,
    and suggesting violence at every turn, clearly, you are the poor soul
    who desperately needs consulting to understand your growing rage and
    HATE.

    I pity you.

    No hate. No wishing you dead.

    Just... pity.

    N.S.N.S.

  4. Re: Did you hear what God said about Cheney?

    Jim Thompson said:

    > BRAVO! Well said! I nominate this for best (political) post of the
    > year ;-)

    Nah. If it were any good, it would have been posted to a newsgroup where
    it's relevant.

    ObPuzzle: construct an article that is topical in, and of interest to
    regular subscribers to, ALL of these groups:

    alt.os.linux.slackware
    comp.os.linux.networking
    rec.crafts.metalworking
    rec.puzzles
    sci.electronics.design

    --
    Richard Heathfield
    "Usenet is a strange place" - dmr 29/7/1999

  5. Re: Did you hear what God said about Cheney?

    On Sat, 10 Mar 2007 00:26:29 -0500, NotSoNutSo MansNuts@Grab.em>
    wrote:

    >Thinking He Was Scooter Libby, Gunner Lied His
    >Ass Off, Spewing:
    >
    >>Fascinating comments posted by what appears to be a Useful Idiot.
    >>Democrat of course. And decidedly Liberal.

    >I am not Democrat... Why must you make up lies? You never asked my
    >political affiliation. You merely assumed. Poor form, Sport.
    >
    >>He/she/it views all those to the right of him as hate filled
    >>individuals

    >No, I view YOU as hate filled. Sorry my big words confused you.
    >
    >>This of course, because of the tendency for such Useful Idiots to use
    >>emotion and ideology rather than reason and rational as the basic
    >>foundation of their thought patterns.

    >What part of 'reason and rational' compels you to call me so many
    >names? How are Ad Homs the mark of reason? Is constantly lying a
    >rational act?
    >
    >>As I posted on before..a flower child lady friend of mine, quite
    >>anti-gun, was attacked and raped, beaten nearly to death.
    >>
    >>So she shot and killed him.

    [snip]

    I don't have a link to that one, but check out Mesa, AZ...

    Thug breaks into house and enters bedroom of young girl and assaults
    her.

    Grandma wakes up, grabs gun and shoots the guy.

    Mother of child calls 911.

    Tape of 911 call is hilarious... bang... bang... 911 Operator: tell
    grandma to stop shooting ;-)

    ...Jim Thompson
    --
    | James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
    | Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

  6. Re: Did you hear what God said about Cheney?

    On Sat, 10 Mar 2007 00:26:29 -0500, NotSoNutSo wrote:

    >>Fascinating comments posted by what appears to be a Useful Idiot.
    >>Democrat of course. And decidedly Liberal.

    > I am not Democrat...

    You are clearly a Democratic Lib, and a moron, and a liar.

    How about you **** right off, and you and the other dip****s take your
    political bull**** to somewhere where someone may care. This is the
    Slackware newsgroup (yeah I see the crossposting, none of which is
    appropriate, either). You ****ing political whacko's are even dumber than
    Win-droids. I didn't think that was possible, but you've proven it.

    **** off and leave, asswipe.

  7. Re: Did you hear what God said about Cheney?

    Gunner wrote:

    > On Fri, 09 Mar 2007 11:25:47 -0500, NotSoNutSo MansNuts@Grab.em>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>Wrongly Attempting Independent Thought, Gunner
    >>Sputtered and Spewed:
    >>

    >>Republicans wear their blackened hearts like a badge of honor
    >>

    >> N.S.N.S.

    > Fascinating comments posted by what appears to be a Useful Idiot.
    > Democrat of course. And decidedly Liberal.
    >

    > This of course, because of the tendency for such Useful Idiots to use
    > emotion and ideology rather than reason and rational as the basic
    > foundation of their thought patterns. Which is why they can get all
    > touchy feely about the demise of a serial child molester, repeat
    > murderer and so forth.
    > Some of them receive a reality check, and if they
    > survive...usually..though not always, become far far more conservative
    > in outlook.

    More realistic at a minimum.

    > She again tried reason, negotiation and again came the realization that
    > he could not be reasoned with.
    >
    > So she shot and killed him.
    >
    > No hate was involved. And in fact..she felt some true regret that he
    > forced her to kill him. Much like one feels bad about putting down a
    > rabid dog, for the good of the community.
    >
    > Now our OP here, Im sure will start blathering about hate filled ex
    > flower children yada yada yada..and of course she had to be a Republican
    > blah blah blah. All of course because his twisted world view only gives
    > him/her/it limited tools to work with..all based on emotion..all fatally
    > flawed.
    >

    > There are a number of reasons our poster thinks this way. First of
    > all..he is secretly afraid that his actions may put him in the catagory
    > of those that need a serious ass kicking, or even a killing.
    > His type believes that he should be allowed to do anything, say
    > anything, be just as big an ill mannered borish blithering idiot as he
    > wants to be, with no consequences. His ilk, is the reason dueling is
    > banned. No accountability, no manners, no morals, no self
    > control..total self centeredness.
    >

    > The second reason..is that he is a power freak, (as are most liberals)

    ^^^^^^^^
    politicians instead, whether liberal, conservitive, or moderate.

    > who try transference of their authoritiarianism to others.
    > And as such, demonize those they secretly envy.
    >
    > Shrug..this individual is actually too pitiful to need an ass kicking.
    > Least not yet. Some mental health counseling..oh yes indeed.
    >
    > But then..liberalism is a mental illness, as this poster so clearly

    ^^^^^^^^^^ any faith
    > demonstrates.
    >
    > Gunner
    >

    > "Liberalism is a philosophy of consolation for Western civilization as it
    > commits suicide" - James Burnham

    The truly wise can reason out "right and wrong (to the extent that they
    exist)" from observation and logic alone. Faith not needed, but hard work
    is.

    --
    JosephKK
    Gegen dummheit kampfen die Gotter Selbst, vergebens.**

  8. Re: Did you hear what God said about Cheney?

    Jim Thompson wrote:

    > HEY! DIP **** SPAMMER! GO AWAY!
    >
    > On 7 Mar 2007 09:14:10 -0800, "www.china-powerseller.com"
    > wrote:
    >
    > [snip]
    >
    > ...Jim Thompson

    But you, good republican that you are, invited him. You worship mammon and
    "the Corporation"; and they, in doing your bidding, brought them here.

    --
    JosephKK
    Gegen dummheit kampfen die Gotter Selbst, vergebens.**
    --Schiller

  9. Re: Did you hear what God said about Cheney?

    > > This isn't applicable - Cheney thinks he _is_ God.

    You got it wrong. god was created in his image.....

    Jesus and St Peter are golfing one day and are about to tee off.
    Jesus picks a 9 iron and st pete says, hey jesus, you might want to
    use a driver for that... Jesus says, naah, Tiger Woods uses a 9 iron,
    and proceeds to shank the ball badly. They finish out the hole and
    proceed to the next one, same thing. he picks the wrong club, and st
    pete says, hey jesus man, you really need to use a driver, you blew
    the first one, Jesus says No, NO!! Tiger Woods does it this way and
    so can I, and whump... lugs the ball right into the rough.. St Pete
    just rolls his eyes and they go on to finish the hole. next hole,
    same thing, Tiger Woods does it this way and so will I.....
    sploosh!! right into the water... Jesus then proceeds to walk on top
    of the water to go fetch his golf ball out, and one of the other
    golfers sees him walking on water and says, Holy cow, who does he
    think he is Jesus Christ!!... St Pete says... naah... Tiger Woods...

  10. Re: Did you hear what God said about Cheney?

    Maxwell wrote:

    > He e-plonked a rabbi just for saying *rat fart* on the golf coarse.

    "Golf Coarse"? What grit was it?

    prove it.
    Member of DAV #85.

    Michael A. Terrell
    Central Florida

  11. Re: Did you hear what God said about Cheney?

    Jim Thompson wrote:
    > Paul Hovnanian wrote:
    >> Leo Lichtman wrote:

    >>> I hope he doesn't die. I don't think I could stand
    >>> listening to the eulogies.

    >> Worse yet, that would put Bush in charge of things.

    > I was hoping Bush would take ill, so Cheney could
    > reach out and whip your leftist weenie ass ;-)

    Not gonna happen that way. Many would welcome an event
    of that type, because Cheney would be worth impeaching,
    and he's the one who's really responsible.

  12. Re: Did you hear what God said about Cheney?

    On Mar 9, 12:39 pm, Jim Thompson Web-Site.com> wrote:
    > On Fri, 09 Mar 2007 11:25:47 -0500, NotSoNutSo
    > wrote:
    >

    > >Wrongly Attempting Independent Thought, Gunner
    > >Sputtered and Spewed:

    > >>Obsession?

    > >>Frankly..some folks just need a good ass kicking, and a slightly smaller
    > >>subset simply need to be killed.

    > >Its becoming clear to me, Republicans arent drawn by what they like,
    > >they are bound together by whom they HATE.

    > >Republicans LOVE to HATE

    > >Every popular Conservative speaker got that way by spewing HATE.

    > >Rush, Savage, Couliter; without their HATE, they'd lose their audience

    > >Republicans wear their blackened hearts like a badge of honor

    > > N.S.N.S.

    > Boy! If there was any other absolutely 180 WRONG analysis I don't
    > know what it'd be.
    >
    > Leftist weenies love to HATE, and call anyone who doesn't agree with
    > them IDIOTS.
    >
    > Right wingers love to LAUGH... particularly LAUGH at leftist weenie
    > IDIOTS ;-)
    >
    > Get over it.
    >
    > And protect yourself... the ass-kicking is about to happen ;-)

    You sad little man. That is so wrong.

  13. Re: Did you hear what God said about Cheney?

    winfieldhill@yahoo.com said:

    > On Mar 9, 12:39 pm, Jim Thompson > Web-Site.com> wrote:
    >>
    >> Leftist weenies love to HATE, and call anyone who doesn't agree with
    >> them IDIOTS. Right wingers love to LAUGH... particularly LAUGH at
    >> leftist weenie IDIOTS ;-)
    >>
    >> Get over it. And protect yourself... the ass-kicking is about to
    >> happen ;-)

    > You sad little man. That is so wrong.

    Folks, if you must go on and on about Usanian politics in rec.puzzles,
    could you at least make it a bit puzzling, or at least a bit
    interesting and intelligent?

    Ta very muchly.

    --
    Richard Heathfield
    "Usenet is a strange place" - dmr 29/7/1999
    http://www.cpax.org.uk
    email: rjh at the above domain, - www.

  14. Re: Did you hear what God said about Cheney?

    On Fri, 06 Apr 2007 17:35:52 -0700, winfieldhill wrote:
    > On Mar 9, 12:39 pm, Jim Thompson

    >> Boy! If there was any other absolutely 180 WRONG analysis I don't
    >> know what it'd be.
    >>
    >> Leftist weenies love to HATE, and call anyone who doesn't agree with
    >> them IDIOTS.
    >>
    >> Right wingers love to LAUGH... particularly LAUGH at leftist weenie
    >> IDIOTS ;-)
    >>
    >> Get over it.
    >>
    >> And protect yourself... the ass-kicking is about to happen ;-)

    > You sad little man. That is so wrong.

    The man is clearly quite ill, and in need of medical attention.

    All he sees around him is hate, because he is so filled with his own
    hate, that he can't see anything else in anyone else.

    Thanks,
    Rich

  15. Re: Did you hear what God said about Cheney?

    Richard Heathfield wrote:

    > winfieldhill@yahoo.com said:
    >
    > > On Mar 9, 12:39 pm, Jim Thompson > > Web-Site.com> wrote:
    > >>
    > >> Leftist weenies love to HATE, and call anyone who doesn't agree with
    > >> them IDIOTS. Right wingers love to LAUGH... particularly LAUGH at
    > >> leftist weenie IDIOTS ;-)
    > >>
    > >> Get over it. And protect yourself... the ass-kicking is about to
    > >> happen ;-)

    > > You sad little man. That is so wrong.

    > Folks, if you must go on and on about Usanian politics in rec.puzzles,
    > could you at least make it a bit puzzling, or at least a bit
    > interesting and intelligent?
    >
    > Ta very muchly.

    Instead of bitching to us, why not tell to OP to stop the sensless
    cross posting, He is one of YOURS after all.

    Subject:
    Did you hear what God said about Cheney?
    Date:
    Tue, 06 Mar 2007 16:15:53 GMT
    From:
    Richard The Dreaded Libertarian
    Newsgroups:
    sci.electronics.design, rec.puzzles, alt.os.linux.slackware,
    comp.os.linux.networking, rec.crafts.metalworking

    prove it.
    Member of DAV #85.

    Michael A. Terrell
    Central Florida

  16. Re: Did you hear what God said about Cheney?

    Michael A. Terrell said:

    > Richard Heathfield wrote:
    >>
    >> could you at least make it [...] a
    >> bit interesting and intelligent?
    >>
    >> Ta very muchly.

    > Instead of bitching to us, why not tell to OP to stop the sensless
    > cross posting, He is one of YOURS after all.

    So that's a "no", then, is it? :-)

    --
    Richard Heathfield
    "Usenet is a strange place" - dmr 29/7/1999
    http://www.cpax.org.uk
    email: rjh at the above domain, - www.

  17. Re: Did you hear what God said about Cheney?

    On Apr 6, 6:20 pm, Rich the Philosophizer wrote:
    > On Fri, 06 Apr 2007 17:35:52 -0700, winfieldhill wrote:
    > > On Mar 9, 12:39 pm, Jim Thompson
    > >> Boy! If there was any other absolutely 180 WRONG analysis I don't
    > >> know what it'd be.

    > >> Leftist weenies love to HATE, and call anyone who doesn't agree with
    > >> them IDIOTS.

    > >> Right wingers love to LAUGH... particularly LAUGH at leftist weenie
    > >> IDIOTS ;-)

    > >> Get over it.

    > >> And protect yourself... the ass-kicking is about to happen ;-)

    > > You sad little man. That is so wrong.

    > The man is clearly quite ill, and in need of medical attention.
    >
    > All he sees around him is hate, because he is so filled with his own
    > hate, that he can't see anything else in anyone else.

    So why do you imagine your god hates Cheney so much, because you're
    a closet Republican? No, wait, you're an outed hypocrite.

    Mark L. Fergerson

  18. Re: Did you hear what God said about Cheney?

    Richard Heathfield wrote:

    > Michael A. Terrell said:
    >
    > > Richard Heathfield wrote:
    > >>
    > >> could you at least make it [...] a
    > >> bit interesting and intelligent?
    > >>
    > >> Ta very muchly.

    > > Instead of bitching to us, why not tell to OP to stop the sensless
    > > cross posting, He is one of YOURS after all.

    > So that's a "no", then, is it? :-)

    Hey! I've already used over 30 kill filters on various news groups
    to flush all of his nonsense so the rest is up to you! ;-)

    Maybe if everyone set follow ups to his real email address? Oh,
    wait, he's so flaky that he doesn't have one.

    prove it.
    Member of DAV #85.

    Michael A. Terrell
    Central Florida

  19. Re: Did you hear what God said about Cheney?

    On Mar 10, 10:48 am, CBFalconer wrote:
    > "Paul Hovnanian P.E." wrote:
    > > Jim Thompson wrote:
    > >>

    > > Cheney: 'Whadda ya mean, "Mission accomplished"?! We're going to be in
    > > there destabilizing the country until we finish pumping all their oil
    > > out of the ground. You just stick to reading "My Pet Goat" to kids and
    > > leave the governing to me and Rove!'

    > The Taliban made a tactical mistake in trying to assasinate
    > Cheney. He is one of their best propaganda sources.

    Read Paul Krugman's views on the Bush Presidency:
    http://james.fabpedigree.com/krugman.htm

    Exxon and Haliburton stock (and of course Carlyle Group)
    have been doing *great* the last few years. Other than that, I'm
    still waiting for Bushists to explain why we decided to change
    Iraq from a stable anti-terrorist state (albeit with problems)
    to a terrorist hotbed (with worse problems).
    Afghanistan -- which needed to be, and could have been,
    cleaned up -- has become a sideshow war with inadequate
    resources, and may emerge worse than ever.

    Here are my best guesses for "Why the War in Iraq":
    http://james.fabpedigree.com/whyiraq.htm

    James Dow Allen

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3