Did you hear what God said about Cheney? - Networking

This is a discussion on Did you hear what God said about Cheney? - Networking ; "www.china-powerseller.com" wrote: (clip)you can contact us by Email:china.seller#hotmail.com (clip) ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ So Rumsfeld has gone into business in China now?...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 59

  1. Re: Did you hear what God said about Cheney?

    "www.china-powerseller.com" wrote: (clip)you
    can contact us by Email:china.seller#hotmail.com (clip)
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    So Rumsfeld has gone into business in China now?

  2. Re: Did you hear what God said about Cheney?

    On Mar 7, 12:54 pm, Richard The Dreaded Libertarian
    wrote:
    > On Wed, 07 Mar 2007 10:27:04 -0700, ray wrote:
    > > No - what did Cheney say about God?

    > This isn't applicable - Cheney thinks he _is_ God.

    Have you heard the one about the neurosurgeon who dies and
    goes to Heaven? He's being shown around by St. Peter who takes
    him to a large gleaming building and tells him he can continue his
    practice here, there being an eternity's worth of work and, since
    this is Heaven, no worry about malpractice suits.

    While they are walking down the hall, someone in surgical scrubs
    bowls them over from behind and runs down the hall disappearing
    around a corner. Dusting himself off, the neurosurgeon asks
    St. Peter who that was. St. Peter replies:

    "Oh, that's just God. Thinks he's a neurosurgeon."

    > Thanks,
    > Rich

  3. Re: Did you hear what God said about Cheney?

    In article , null@example.net
    (Richard The Dreaded Libertarian) writes:

    > On Wed, 07 Mar 2007 10:27:04 -0700, ray wrote:
    >
    >> No - what did Cheney say about God?

    > This isn't applicable - Cheney thinks he _is_ God.

    "A zealot is someone who does what God would do if He had all the facts."

    --
    /~\ cgibbs@kltpzyxm.invalid (Charlie Gibbs)

  4. Re: Did you hear what God said about Cheney?

    Leo Lichtman wrote:

    > I hope he doesn't die. I don't think I could stand listening to the
    > eulogies.

    Worse yet, that would put Bush in charge of things.

    --
    Paul Hovnanian mailto:Paul@Hovnanian.com
    Big business never pays a nickel in taxes, according to Ralph Nader, who

  5. Re: Did you hear what God said about Cheney?

    On Thu, 08 Mar 2007 13:07:46 -0800, "Paul Hovnanian P.E."
    wrote:

    >Leo Lichtman wrote:
    >>
    >> I hope he doesn't die. I don't think I could stand listening to the
    >> eulogies.

    >Worse yet, that would put Bush in charge of things.

    I was hoping Bush would take ill, so Cheney could reach out and whip
    your leftist weenie ass ;-)

    ...Jim Thompson
    --
    | James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
    | Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

  6. Re: Did you hear what God said about Cheney?

    On Thu, 08 Mar 2007 14:32:40 -0700, Jim Thompson wrote:
    > On Thu, 08 Mar 2007 13:07:46 -0800, "Paul Hovnanian P.E."
    >>Leo Lichtman wrote:
    >>>
    >>> I hope he doesn't die. I don't think I could stand listening to the
    >>> eulogies.

    >>Worse yet, that would put Bush in charge of things.

    > I was hoping Bush would take ill, so Cheney could reach out and whip your
    > leftist weenie ass ;-)

    You really need professional psychiatric care, given this obsession with
    murder and mayhem.

    Thanks,
    Rich

  7. Re: Did you hear what God said about Cheney?

    wrote in message
    news:1173220170.250417.67440@n33g2000cwc.googlegro ups.com...
    > On Mar 6, 3:34 pm, Leonard The Committed wrote:
    > > > Hide from what? Every proper Christian who's read the Book of Job
    > > > knows that God does not smite people, Satan does. Haven't you
    > > > ever heard the phrase "only the good die young"?

    > > Why do you worship a "Savior-on-a-stick"?

    > I didn't say _I_ worshipped the "Savior-on-a-stick".
    >
    > I never said that _I_ was a proper Christian.
    >
    > One can know what the dogma is without practising it.

    I think my karma just hit your dogma.

    [Jongware]

  8. Re: Did you hear what God said about Cheney?

    Leo Lichtman wrote:

    > I hope he doesn't die. I don't think I could stand listening to the
    > eulogies.

    So go watch a couple of movies while they are on. They can't make you
    listen.

    --
    JosephKK
    Gegen dummheit kampfen die Gotter Selbst, vergebens.**

  9. Re: Did you hear what God said about Cheney?

    On Thu, 08 Mar 2007 22:21:22 GMT, Richard The Dreaded Libertarian
    wrote:

    >On Thu, 08 Mar 2007 14:32:40 -0700, Jim Thompson wrote:

    >>>Worse yet, that would put Bush in charge of things.

    >> I was hoping Bush would take ill, so Cheney could reach out and whip your
    >> leftist weenie ass ;-)
    >>

    >You really need professional psychiatric care, given this obsession with
    >murder and mayhem.
    >
    >Thanks,
    >Rich

    Obsession?

    Frankly..some folks just need a good ass kicking, and a slightly smaller
    subset simply need to be killed.

    Reality is hardly an obsession. Depending on rose colored world view
    totally devoid of common sense and a grasp of reality..thats not an
    obsession either.
    Its a full blown mental illness.
    Like Liberalism.

    Gunner

    "Liberalism is a philosophy of consolation for Western civilization as it commits suicide"
    - James Burnham

  10. Re: Did you hear what God said about Cheney?

    wrote:

    >On Thu, 08 Mar 2007 13:07:46 -0800, "Paul Hovnanian P.E."
    > wrote:
    >
    >>Leo Lichtman wrote:
    >>>
    >>> I hope he doesn't die. I don't think I could stand listening to the
    >>> eulogies.

    >>Worse yet, that would put Bush in charge of things.

    >I was hoping Bush would take ill, so Cheney could reach out and whip
    >your leftist weenie ass ;-)
    >
    > ...Jim Thompson

    ROFLMAO!! Indeed!

    Gunner

    "Liberalism is a philosophy of consolation for Western civilization as it commits suicide"
    - James Burnham

  11. Re: Did you hear what God said about Cheney?

    In article ,
    Richard The Dreaded Libertarian wrote:

    > On Wed, 07 Mar 2007 10:27:04 -0700, ray wrote:
    >
    > > No - what did Cheney say about God?

    > This isn't applicable - Cheney thinks he _is_ God.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Rich

    The difference between God and Cheney: God doesn't
    think He's Cheney? OK.

  12. Re: Did you hear what God said about Cheney?

    Wrongly Attempting Independent Thought, Gunner
    Sputtered and Spewed:

    >>> I was hoping Bush would take ill, so Cheney could reach out and whip your
    >>> leftist weenie ass ;-)
    >>>

    >>You really need professional psychiatric care, given this obsession with
    >>murder and mayhem.
    >>

    >Obsession?
    >
    >Frankly..some folks just need a good ass kicking, and a slightly smaller
    >subset simply need to be killed.

    Its becoming clear to me, Republicans arent drawn by what they like,
    they are bound together by whom they HATE.

    Republicans LOVE to HATE

    Every popular Conservative speaker got that way by spewing HATE.

    Rush, Savage, Couliter; without their HATE, they'd lose their audience

    Republicans wear their blackened hearts like a badge of honor

    N.S.N.S.

  13. Re: Did you hear what God said about Cheney?

    On Fri, 09 Mar 2007 11:25:47 -0500, NotSoNutSo MansNuts@Grab.em>
    wrote:

    >Wrongly Attempting Independent Thought, Gunner
    >Sputtered and Spewed:

    >>>You really need professional psychiatric care, given this obsession with
    >>>murder and mayhem.
    >>>

    >>Obsession?
    >>
    >>Frankly..some folks just need a good ass kicking, and a slightly smaller
    >>subset simply need to be killed.
    >>

    >Its becoming clear to me, Republicans arent drawn by what they like,
    >they are bound together by whom they HATE.
    >
    >Republicans LOVE to HATE
    >
    >Every popular Conservative speaker got that way by spewing HATE.
    >
    >Rush, Savage, Couliter; without their HATE, they'd lose their audience
    >
    >Republicans wear their blackened hearts like a badge of honor
    >

    > N.S.N.S.

    Boy! If there was any other absolutely 180 WRONG analysis I don't
    know what it'd be.

    Leftist weenies love to HATE, and call anyone who doesn't agree with
    them IDIOTS.

    Right wingers love to LAUGH... particularly LAUGH at leftist weenie
    IDIOTS ;-)

    Get over it.

    And protect yourself... the ass-kicking is about to happen ;-)

    ...Jim Thompson
    --
    | James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
    | Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
    | Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

  14. Re: Did you hear what God said about Cheney?

    wrote:

    >Wrongly Attempting Independent Thought, Gunner
    >Sputtered and Spewed:

    >>>You really need professional psychiatric care, given this obsession with
    >>>murder and mayhem.
    >>>

    >>Obsession?
    >>
    >>Frankly..some folks just need a good ass kicking, and a slightly smaller
    >>subset simply need to be killed.
    >>

    >Its becoming clear to me, Republicans arent drawn by what they like,
    >they are bound together by whom they HATE.
    >
    >Republicans LOVE to HATE
    >
    >Every popular Conservative speaker got that way by spewing HATE.
    >
    >Rush, Savage, Couliter; without their HATE, they'd lose their audience
    >
    >Republicans wear their blackened hearts like a badge of honor
    >

    > N.S.N.S.

    Fascinating comments posted by what appears to be a Useful Idiot.
    Democrat of course. And decidedly Liberal.

    Its fascinating if one does a few simple google searches on hate words,
    that its liberals who demonize all that do not drink their particular
    flavor of Koolaid.. This poster of course, is no exception.
    He/she/it views all those to the right of him as hate filled
    individuals, yet the the hate he demonstrates in doing so, maked my
    irony meter catch fire.

    This of course, because of the tendency for such Useful Idiots to use
    emotion and ideology rather than reason and rational as the basic
    foundation of their thought patterns. Which is why they can get all
    touchy feely about the demise of a serial child molester, repeat
    murderer and so forth.
    Some of them receive a reality check, and if they
    survive...usually..though not always, become far far more conservative
    in outlook.

    As I posted on before..a flower child lady friend of mine, quite
    anti-gun, was attacked and raped, beaten nearly to death. She told me
    she tried reason, compassion, negotiation, pleading and so forth with
    her attacker..and it suddenly dawned on her...that he didnt care in the
    slightest about her feelings, was never going to be reasoned with and
    nothing would deflect him from doing with her as he did.

    She was years in therapy where she was finally able to resolve that her
    world views were fatally flawed..that there are people who can never be
    trusted, never reasoned with, etc etc. It also was obvious to her that
    there were far far more than she had ever dreamed of. Her rose colored
    world, was very limited, and suicidal in its niavite.

    She came to me wanting to learn to shoot one of those "evil handguns".
    Not for revenge, but to make sure that she could protect herself from
    another encounter with one of those bad people.

    As sometimes real life is far stranger than fiction..she did again
    encounter one of those bad people a year or so later. Her original
    attacker ..attacked her again, and in the same location..a parking lot.

    She again tried reason, negotiation and again came the realization that
    he could not be reasoned with.

    So she shot and killed him.

    No hate was involved. And in fact..she felt some true regret that he
    forced her to kill him. Much like one feels bad about putting down a
    rabid dog, for the good of the community.

    Now our OP here, Im sure will start blathering about hate filled ex
    flower children yada yada yada..and of course she had to be a Republican
    blah blah blah. All of course because his twisted world view only gives
    him/her/it limited tools to work with..all based on emotion..all fatally
    flawed.

    Im sure that he would cheerfully have prosecuted the lady for killing
    the "poor sick twisted individual" and then happily incarcerated her for
    life. He much rather would have captured the serial rapist (he was),
    then put him in a mental institute for a number of years, at taxpayers
    expense, until a shrink who also has little touch with reality, released
    the perp back into to society, where again he would rape and rape again,
    until he walked in front of a bus.

    There are a number of reasons our poster thinks this way. First of
    all..he is secretly afraid that his actions may put him in the catagory
    of those that need a serious ass kicking, or even a killing.
    His type believes that he should be allowed to do anything, say
    anything, be just as big an ill mannered borish blithering idiot as he
    wants to be, with no consequences. His ilk, is the reason dueling is
    banned. No accountability, no manners, no morals, no self
    control..total self centeredness.

    And it is clearly exposed in his posts. He considers conservatives to
    be those that would prevent him from excersising his total self
    centeredness. Another clear reason many liberals hate conservatives..who
    as a group, have clearly defined moral codes. Codes this type of
    individual believes to be an infringement of his personal self centered
    behavior. Granted not all conservatives are moral..but its the
    perception.

    This is the sort of individual.one will find molesting young children,
    getting teen age girls drunk to have sex with them, doing drugs with
    abandon etc etc.. because he has little or no constraints. If someone
    gave him a regular ass kicking when he started such bad behavior...it
    would teach him that bad things have consequences. Really bad things
    have really bad consequences, like going on a power trip, and raping a
    young woman..rape after all has nothing to do with sex, but with power.
    And sooner or later, picking a victim who pumps 3 rounds into the middle
    of his chest, demonstrating that his power has its limits.

    The second reason..is that he is a power freak, (as are most liberals)
    who try transference of their authoritiarianism to others.
    And as such, demonize those they secretly envy.

    Shrug..this individual is actually too pitiful to need an ass kicking.
    Least not yet. Some mental health counseling..oh yes indeed.

    But then..liberalism is a mental illness, as this poster so clearly
    demonstrates.

    Gunner

    "Liberalism is a philosophy of consolation for Western civilization as it commits suicide"
    - James Burnham

  15. Re: Did you hear what God said about Cheney?

    hey google a holes watch where your posting
    try using groups that give a F***

  16. Re: Did you hear what God said about Cheney?

    On Fri, 09 Mar 2007 18:45:40 GMT, Gunner
    wrote:

> [...]

    >have really bad consequences, like going on a power trip, and raping a
    >young woman..rape after all has nothing to do with sex, but with power.
    >And sooner or later, picking a victim who pumps 3 rounds into the middle
    >of his chest, demonstrating that his power has its limits.
    >
    >The second reason..is that he is a power freak, (as are most liberals)
    >who try transference of their authoritiarianism to others.
    > And as such, demonize those they secretly envy.
    >
    >Shrug..this individual is actually too pitiful to need an ass kicking.
    >Least not yet. Some mental health counseling..oh yes indeed.
    >
    >But then..liberalism is a mental illness, as this poster so clearly
    >demonstrates.
    >
    >Gunner
    >

    >"Liberalism is a philosophy of consolation for Western civilization as it commits suicide"

    BRAVO! Well said! I nominate this for best (political) post of the
    year ;-)

    ...Jim Thompson
    --
    | James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
    | Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
    | Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

  17. Re: Did you hear what God said about Cheney?

    On Fri, 09 Mar 2007 20:00:15 GMT, SEND NO SPAM
    wrote:

    >hey google a holes watch where your posting
    >try using groups that give a F***

    Oh crap! Yet another liberal ;-)

    ...Jim Thompson
    --
    | James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
    | Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
    | Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

  18. Re: Did you hear what God said about Cheney?

    On Fri, 09 Mar 2007 09:39:00 -0700, Jim Thompson wrote:
    > On Fri, 09 Mar 2007 11:25:47 -0500, NotSoNutSo MansNuts@Grab.em>

    >>Republicans wear their blackened hearts like a badge of honor

    > Boy! If there was any other absolutely 180 WRONG analysis I don't know
    > what it'd be.

    Well, if there were ever a statement that so eloquently demonstrates the
    truth of your opponent's assertion, this is it.

    Thanks,
    Rich

  19. Re: Did you hear what God said about Cheney?

    On Fri, 09 Mar 2007 09:39:00 -0700, Jim Thompson wrote:

    > And protect yourself... the ass-kicking is about to happen ;-)

    And yet more threats of violence and mayhem.

    You're so full of hatred, it oozes out your pores.

    God loves you anyway, however, or so they tell me. AFAIC, any God
    that I would believe in would have more common sense than that.

    Thanks,
    Rich

  20. Re: Did you hear what God said about Cheney?

    Jim Thompson wrote:

    > On Thu, 08 Mar 2007 13:07:46 -0800, "Paul Hovnanian P.E."
    > wrote:
    >
    > >Leo Lichtman wrote:
    > >>
    > >> I hope he doesn't die. I don't think I could stand listening to the
    > >> eulogies.

    > >Worse yet, that would put Bush in charge of things.

    > I was hoping Bush would take ill, so Cheney could reach out and whip
    > your leftist weenie ass ;-)

    I don't think his bum ticker could take it. In fact I'm surprised that
    riding heard on Bush hasn't finished him off years ago. (

    Cheney: 'Whadda ya mean, "Mission accomplished"?! We're going to be in
    there destabilizing the country until we finish pumping all their oil
    out of the ground. You just stick to reading "My Pet Goat" to kids and
    leave the governing to me and Rove!'

    --
    Paul Hovnanian mailto:Paul@Hovnanian.com
    In the force if Yoda's so strong, construct a sentence with words in