Hi,

We are looking for the candidates with one of our client (top MNC
Company) located in Middle East Country. Immediate requirements for
overseas operations for SAP implementation projects

1. Production Planning (PP) with Material Management (MM) and Sales
& Distribution (SD) experience

2. Material Management (MM) with Production Planning (PP) experience

3. Plant Maintenance (PM) with Customer Services (CS) experience

*All the above positions needs at least 3 to 4 years of genuine
experiences with at least one life cycle implementation
credits.

4. FICO

5. ABAP programmers

*The above (4 and 5) positions needs at least 2 years of genuine
experiences with at least one life cycle implementation credits.

We shall therefore be glad to hear from you - along with a brief note
regarding

- Current Role and Responsibilities

- Reporting Structure (number of people reporting to you and whom you
report to)

- Current projects you are handling, which technologies & Domain?

- Constraints in terms of location / level / time required to join

- Salary details-present and expected

-Any other information you may like to volunteer!

Thanks & Regards,

K Shailender

Options Executive Search Pvt. Ltd.
84, Anandnagar, Khairatabad,