Network topologies - Networking

This is a discussion on Network topologies - Networking ; Hello, I was trying to find good group to post this message and think that this one is just the best. I am interested in any public avaiable sources of existing network topologies (at any scale, at any layer, etc.). ...

  1. Network topologies

    Hello,

    I was trying to find good group to post this message and think that
    this one is just the best.

    I am interested in any public avaiable sources of existing network
    topologies (at any scale, at any layer, etc.). It could be some
    backbone schemes, company private networks, social nets (for e-mail
    protocols), etc. It would be great if you know any such sources, to
    post them here.

    Thank you, Mark

  2. Re: Network topologies

    On Mon, 12 Feb 2007 02:08:50 -0800, mark rearranged some electrons to
    form:

    > Hello,
    >
    > I was trying to find good group to post this message and think that
    > this one is just the best.
    >
    > I am interested in any public avaiable sources of existing network
    > topologies (at any scale, at any layer, etc.). It could be some
    > backbone schemes, company private networks, social nets (for e-mail
    > protocols), etc. It would be great if you know any such sources, to
    > post them here.
    >
    > Thank you, Mark

    I take it that you know how to use Google? Or maybe you don't...

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Network_topology

    http://tldp.org/LDP/nag2/index.html

    Good luck on your homework assignment.

    --