Hey everyone. I've got a problem that I can't seem to figure out how
to find much info on the net about. I've got about a dozen computers
that I want to put into a network to allow remote access to them.
However, I want to have a single login point so that you just ssh to
one machine (ssh user@best-pc.cluster.abc) and you get routed to the
machine with the lowest load. Everything has to get passed through
one machine as I only have one connection to the outside world from
this isolated network. Has anyone done anything like this before or
can anyone give me an idea on how to attack this?

Thanks,
MD