Hello Group,

I need some advice for setting up my Notebook's WLAN adapter under Linux:

I have a Fujitsu-Siemens Amilo Xa1536 with a SiS163u WLAN adapter
integrated.

FSiemens doesn't provide any driver for Linux, and SiS only a driver from
2002, which does only support WAP, which is not enough for my WLAN
environment, since here WPA-TKIP is being used.

Looking arround I often meet the word "ndiswrapper" which seems to be a
solution to install Windows-Drivers on Linux. Is this the right solution for
me or are there other ways to complete the task?

Any advice welcome!

Thank you
Tom

f'up to alt.os.linux.networking