if I keep Two or Three harddisks in one Linux PC, can I acess all of them ( I loaded some software, I need to access) - Networking

This is a discussion on if I keep Two or Three harddisks in one Linux PC, can I acess all of them ( I loaded some software, I need to access) - Networking ; if I keep Two or Three harddisks in one Linux PC, can I acess all of them ( I loaded some software, I need to access) once the PC is booted?. Thanks....

  1. if I keep Two or Three harddisks in one Linux PC, can I acess all of them ( I loaded some software, I need to access)

    if I keep Two or Three harddisks in one Linux PC, can I acess all of
    them ( I loaded some software, I need to access) once the PC is
    booted?. Thanks.

  2. Re: if I keep Two or Three harddisks in one Linux PC, can I acess all of them ( I loaded some software, I need to access)

    On 5 Feb 2007 10:41:08 -0800, GS wrote:
    > if I keep Two or Three harddisks in one Linux PC, can I acess all of
    > them ( I loaded some software, I need to access) once the PC is
    > booted?. Thanks.

    Sure. Either add all drives/partitions in /etc/fstab or just for the
    once in a while mount it by hand.

    mkdir /junk
    mount -t auto /dev/hdXY /junk # you solve for XY

  3. Re: if I keep Two or Three harddisks in one Linux PC, can I acess all of them ( I loaded some software, I need to access)

    On Mon, 05 Feb 2007 10:41:08 -0800, GS wrote:

    > if I keep Two or Three harddisks in one Linux PC, can I acess all of
    > them ( I loaded some software, I need to access) once the PC is
    > booted?. Thanks.

    Certainly. You'll have to mount the partitions. What difficulties were you
    anticipating?

+ Reply to Thread