TCP client server implementation - Networking

This is a discussion on TCP client server implementation - Networking ; Hi Can anyone help me in implementing the TCP client and server in C language Kindly help Thanks Deepa...

  1. TCP client server implementation

    Hi

    Can anyone help me in implementing the TCP client and server in C
    language

    Kindly help

    Thanks
    Deepa

  2. Re: TCP client server implementation

    Hey

    What is ur problem...

    U can find lot of client server programs in c language from
    net ...what u want do with client server program tell me I can help
    U...

    Cheers
    venkatcb
    On Jan 26, 1:18 am, "deepa" wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > Can anyone help me in implementing the TCP client and server in C
    > language
    >
    > Kindly help
    >
    > Thanks
    > Deepa