FC6 network problem - Networking

This is a discussion on FC6 network problem - Networking ; I've just upgraded from FC3 to FC6. The upgrade seemed to go okay. It boots without any problems and services are starting properly. The only issue is it can't find the gateway or DNS. I can ping other machines on ...

  1. FC6 network problem

    I've just upgraded from FC3 to FC6. The upgrade seemed to go okay. It
    boots without any problems and services are starting properly.

    The only issue is it can't find the gateway or DNS. I can ping other
    machines on the local subnet but nothing outside. I can't ping the box
    from outside the subnet either.

    ifconfig is showing the correct settings.
    /etc/resolv.conf has the correct nameserver.

    Any suggestions?

    Cheers
    David

  2. Re: FC6 network problem

    David Bromage wrote:
    > I've just upgraded from FC3 to FC6. The upgrade seemed to go okay. It
    > boots without any problems and services are starting properly.
    >
    > The only issue is it can't find the gateway or DNS. I can ping other
    > machines on the local subnet but nothing outside. I can't ping the box
    > from outside the subnet either.
    >
    > ifconfig is showing the correct settings.
    > /etc/resolv.conf has the correct nameserver.
    >
    > Any suggestions?
    >
    > Cheers
    > David

    Check selinux profiles, or try:
    # chkconfig --level 2345 iptables off
    # chkconfig --level 2345 ip6tables off
    # /etc/init.d/iptables stop
    # /etc/init.d/ip6tables stop

    The later worked for me, as I experienced something similar because of
    iptables.

  3. Re: FC6 network problem

    Wayne wrote:
    > David Bromage wrote:
    >
    >> I've just upgraded from FC3 to FC6. The upgrade seemed to go okay. It
    >> boots without any problems and services are starting properly.
    >>
    >> The only issue is it can't find the gateway or DNS. I can ping other
    >> machines on the local subnet but nothing outside. I can't ping the box
    >> from outside the subnet either.
    >>
    >> ifconfig is showing the correct settings.
    >> /etc/resolv.conf has the correct nameserver.
    >>
    >> Any suggestions?

    > Check selinux profiles, or try:
    > # chkconfig --level 2345 iptables off
    > # chkconfig --level 2345 ip6tables off
    > # /etc/init.d/iptables stop
    > # /etc/init.d/ip6tables stop
    >
    > The later worked for me, as I experienced something similar because of
    > iptables.

    Still not working. Pinging the gateway still gives "Destination Host
    Unreachable".

    Cheers
    David

  4. Re: FC6 network problem

    On Thu, 25 Jan 2007 18:05:26 +1100, David Bromage wrote:
    > I've just upgraded from FC3 to FC6. The upgrade seemed to go okay. It
    > boots without any problems and services are starting properly.
    >
    > The only issue is it can't find the gateway or DNS. I can ping other
    > machines on the local subnet but nothing outside. I can't ping the box
    > from outside the subnet either.
    >
    > ifconfig is showing the correct settings.
    > /etc/resolv.conf has the correct nameserver.

    Then my SWAG is no gateway. If you like, dump your setting for
    us to look over.

    -------- standard debug network problem text/script follows: ------------
    dump_net.txt version 2.2

    Once you get your network running you may want to run xx one last time
    and save the output file for disk crash/new installs

    Might not hurt to save xx for one of a network debugging checklist step.

    The following script dumps your hardware status, network settings and
    config files used in network setup. We need them to troubleshoot your
    problem.

    If you are having to use windows to access Usenet:
    Format a diskette on the windows system.

    Copy the following xx.txt script into xx.txt using notepad.exe
    then save xx.txt to the diskette.

    Feel free to include the #**** start/end xx.txt script **** lines.

    If using linux for usenet access, su - root, copy script text into xx
    chmod +x xx
    ./xx

    and include a.txt (if on linux) or dosa.txt (if on windows) in your reply.

    NOTE: to become root, you need to do a
    su - root
    not su root

    #******** start of xx.txt script ****************

    _out_fn=a.txt

    function cat_fn
    {
    _fn=$1
    if [ -f $_fn ] ; then
    echo ======== cat $_fn ========== >> $_out_fn
    cat $_fn >> $_out_fn
    fi
    } # cat_fn

    function grep_fn
    {
    _fn=$1
    if [ -e $_fn ] ; then
    echo "======== tail -18 $_fn ==========" >> $_out_fn
    tail -18 $_fn >> $_out_fn
    fi
    } # grep_fn

    #********************************
    # check if commands are in $PATH
    # and if not add their path to $PATH
    #********************************

    _path=""
    type ifconfig > /dev/null 2>&1
    if [ $? -ne 0 ] ; then
    _path="${_path}/sbin:"
    fi

    type cat > /dev/null 2>&1
    if [ $? -ne 0 ] ; then
    _path="${_path}/bin:"
    fi

    type id > /dev/null 2>&1
    if [ $? -ne 0 ] ; then
    _path="${_path}/usr/bin:"
    fi

    if [ -n "$_path" ] ; then
    PATH=${_path}$PATH
    export PATH
    fi

    #********************************
    # check if root and logged in correctly
    #********************************

    _uid=$(id --user)

    if [ $_uid -ne 0 ] ; then
    echo " "
    echo "You need to be root to run $0"
    echo "CLick up a terminal and do the following:"
    echo " "
    echo "su - root"
    echo "$PWD/xx"
    exit 1
    fi

    root_flg=1

    if [ -n "$LOGNAME" ] ; then
    if [ "$LOGNAME" != "root" ] ; then
    root_flg=0
    fi
    fi

    if [ -n "$USER" ] ; then
    if [ "$USER" != "root" ] ; then
    root_flg=0
    fi
    fi

    if [ $root_flg -eq 0 ] ; then
    echo " "
    echo "Guessing you did a su root"
    echo "instead of a su - root"
    echo "please exit/logout of this session and do the following:"
    echo " "
    echo "su - root"
    echo "$PWD/xx"
    echo " "
    exit 1
    fi

    #********************************
    # main code starts here
    #********************************

    date > $_out_fn
    chmod 666 $_out_fn

    if [ -n "$_path" ] ; then
    echo ======== echo $PATH ========== >> $_out_fn
    echo $PATH >> $_out_fn 2>&1
    fi

    cat_fn /etc/product.id

    echo ======== cat /etc/*release ========== >> $_out_fn
    cat /etc/*release >> $_out_fn 2>&1

    echo ======== uname -rvi ============= >> $_out_fn
    uname -rvi >> $_out_fn

    echo ======== cat /etc/*version ========== >> $_out_fn
    cat /etc/*version >> $_out_fn 2>&1

    echo ======== cat /proc/version ========== >> $_out_fn
    cat /proc/*version >> $_out_fn 2>&1

    type lsb_release > /dev/null 2>&1
    if [ $? -eq 0 ] ; then
    echo ======== lsb_release -a ========== >> $_out_fn
    lsb_release -a >> $_out_fn 2>&1
    fi

    echo " " >> $_out_fn
    echo msec security level is $SECURE_LEVEL >> $_out_fn

    type chkconfig > /dev/null 2>&1
    if [ $? -eq 0 ] ; then
    echo ======== chkconfig --list ========== >> $_out_fn
    for _serv in avahi named tmdns ; do
    chkconfig --list | grep $_serv > /dev/null 2>&1
    if [ $? -eq 0 ] ; then
    echo "Double check if /$_serv/ that not running" >> $_out_fn
    fi
    done

    chkconfig --list | grep n >> $_out_fn
    chkconfig --list | tail -15 >> $_out_fn

    else
    echo ======== ls -o /etc/rc2.d ========== >> $_out_fn
    for _serv in avahi named tmdns ; do
    ls /etc/rc2.d/S* | grep $_serv > /dev/null 2>&1
    if [ $? -eq 0 ] ; then
    echo " /$_serv/ is running" >> $_out_fn
    fi
    done

    ls -o /etc/rc2.d >> $_out_fn
    fi

    _fn=/etc/nsswitch.conf
    if [ -e $_fn ] ; then
    echo ======== grep hosts: $_fn ========== >> $_out_fn
    grep hosts: $_fn >> $_out_fn
    fi

    cat_fn /etc/resolv.conf

    echo ======== hostname ========== >> $_out_fn
    hostname >> $_out_fn

    cat_fn /etc/hostname
    cat_fn /etc/HOSTNAME

    ls /etc/mod*.conf > /dev/null 2>&1
    if [ $? -eq 0 ] ; then
    echo "======== grep eth /etc/mod*.conf ==========" >> $_out_fn
    grep eth /etc/mod*.conf >> $_out_fn
    fi

    cat_fn /etc/dhclient-enter-hooks

    cat_fn /etc/host.conf

    echo ================ ifconfig -a =============== >> $_out_fn
    ifconfig -a >> $_out_fn

    echo ============== route -n ================= >> $_out_fn
    route -n >> $_out_fn

    cat_fn /etc/sysconfig/network/routes

    cat_fn /etc/sysconfig/network

    echo ============== head -15 /etc/hosts =============== >> $_out_fn
    head -15 /etc/hosts >> $_out_fn

    cat_fn /etc/network/interfaces
    cat_fn /var/run/network/ifstate

    _cmd=""
    type ethtool > /dev/null 2>&1
    if [ $? -eq 0 ] ; then
    _cmd="ethtool"
    fi

    type mii-tool > /dev/null 2>&1
    if [ $? -eq 0 ] ; then
    _cmd="mii-tool -v"
    fi

    if [ -z "$_cmd" ] ; then
    echo ======== mii-tool/ethtool NOT INSTALLED ========== >> $_out_fn
    fi

    for nic in 0 1 2 ; do

    if [ -n "$_cmd" ] ; then
    $_cmd eth$nic > /dev/null 2>&1
    if [ $? -eq 0 ] ; then
    echo ======== $_cmd eth$nic ========== >> $_out_fn
    $_cmd eth$nic >> $_out_fn
    fi
    fi

    cat_fn /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth$nic

    ifconfig eth$nic > /dev/null 2>&1
    if [ $? -eq 0 ] ; then
    set $(ifconfig eth$nic | tr [A-Z] [a-z])
    cat_fn /etc/sysconfig/network/ifcfg-eth-id-$5
    fi

    grep_fn /var/lib/dhcp/dhclient-eth${nic}.leases
    grep_fn /etc/dhcpc/dhcpcd-eth${nic}.info

    done

    cat_fn /etc/hosts.allow
    cat_fn /etc/hosts.deny
    echo "======= end of config/network data dump ===========" >> $_out_fn

    _dos_fn=$PWD/dos${_out_fn}
    awk '{print $0 "\r" }' $PWD/$_out_fn > $_dos_fn
    chmod 666 $_dos_fn

    echo " "
    echo "If posting via linux, post contents of $PWD/$_out_fn"
    echo "You might want to copy it to your account with the command"
    echo "cp $PWD/$_out_fn ~your_login"
    echo " "
    echo "If posting via windows, post contents of $PWD/$_dos_fn"
    echo " "
    echo "If using diskette,"
    echo "Copy $_dos_fn to diskette with the following commands:"
    echo " "
    echo "mkdir -p /floppy"
    echo "mount -t auto /dev/fd0 /floppy"
    echo "cp $_dos_fn /floppy"
    echo "umount /floppy "
    echo " "
    echo "and $_dos_fn is ready for windows from diskette"
    echo " "

    #*********** end of dump xx.txt script *********

    and then copy xx.txt to the diskette.

    On some linux distributions, you may need to get into the User/Group
    screen, show all users, double click root, create the password, and
    enable root. Root's password should never be the same as anyone elses.

    To move xx.txt from diskette to the linux box, click up a linux terminal
    su - root
    (root's passwd)

    mkdir -p /floppy
    mount -t auto /dev/fd0 /floppy
    tr -d '\015' < /floppy/xx.txt > xx
    chmod +x xx
    ../xx

    Back on the windows OS, you can cut/paste the a:\dosa.txt into your reply
    under windows.
    Do not attach it.

    If you are dual booting the box, you can copy xx.txt to linux from windows.
    Note: The following assumes /dev/hda1 is where windows is installed on the
    first partition on the C: drive

    mkdir -p /doze
    mount -t auto /dev/hda1 /doze
    tr -d '\015' < "/doze/whever/you saved/xx.txt" > xx
    umount /doze

    On windows you can read dosa.txt from a linux partition if you installed
    windows linux driver from
    http://uranus.it.swin.edu.au/~jn/linux/explore2fs.htm

  5. Re: FC6 network problem

    "David Bromage" wrote in message
    > I've just upgraded from FC3 to FC6. The upgrade seemed to go okay. It
    > boots without any problems and services are starting properly.
    >
    > The only issue is it can't find the gateway or DNS. I can ping other
    > machines on the local subnet but nothing outside. I can't ping the box
    > from outside the subnet either.
    >
    > ifconfig is showing the correct settings.
    > /etc/resolv.conf has the correct nameserver.

    Did you do a clean install or a upgrade install of FC6 ?

    Check /etc/hosts file for the 127.0.0.1 loopback and the gateway address and
    the machine's address.

    Check /etc/sysconfig/network for your host name.

    Also you can use the Gui network configuration ( administration -->
    network -> device tab) and check for the default gateway address on Eth0 and
    the primary DNS on the DNS Tab.
    ( or you could run system-config-network in a console )

    True Multitasking is having three computers and a chair with wheels.

    Sandgroper
    ------------------------------------
    Remove KNICKERS to Email
    steveray@KNICKERSiinet.net.au

  6. Re: FC6 network problem

    David Bromage wrote:
    > Wayne wrote:
    >> David Bromage wrote:
    >>
    >>> I've just upgraded from FC3 to FC6. The upgrade seemed to go okay. It
    >>> boots without any problems and services are starting properly.
    >>>
    >>> The only issue is it can't find the gateway or DNS. I can ping other
    >>> machines on the local subnet but nothing outside. I can't ping the box
    >>> from outside the subnet either.
    >>>
    >>> ifconfig is showing the correct settings.
    >>> /etc/resolv.conf has the correct nameserver.
    >>>
    >>> Any suggestions?

    > Still not working. Pinging the gateway still gives "Destination Host
    > Unreachable".

    Make sure the gateway IP address is correct.

    --
    Clifford Kite

  7. Re: FC6 network problem

    Sandgroper wrote:
    > Did you do a clean install or a upgrade install of FC6 ?

    Upgrade install.

    > Check /etc/hosts file for the 127.0.0.1 loopback and the gateway address and
    > the machine's address.
    >
    > Check /etc/sysconfig/network for your host name.

    Both are correct.

    > Also you can use the Gui network configuration ( administration -->
    > network -> device tab) and check for the default gateway address on Eth0 and
    > the primary DNS on the DNS Tab.
    > ( or you could run system-config-network in a console )

    All the settings are correct.

    Still can't ping the gateway or anything else outside the subnet.

    Cheers
    David

  8. Re: FC6 network problem

    In aus.computers.linux on Fri, 26 Jan 2007 13:47:13 +1100
    David Bromage wrote:
    > All the settings are correct.
    >
    > Still can't ping the gateway or anything else outside the subnet.

    Check that the routing is what you think it is.

    netstat -rn and make sure that the only default route is the one you
    expect.

    Zebee

  9. Re: FC6 network problem

    Zebee Johnstone wrote:
    > In aus.computers.linux on Fri, 26 Jan 2007 13:47:13 +1100
    > David Bromage wrote:
    >
    >>All the settings are correct.
    >>
    >>Still can't ping the gateway or anything else outside the subnet.

    > Check that the routing is what you think it is.
    >
    > netstat -rn and make sure that the only default route is the one you
    > expect.

    Everything is correct but I still can't ping anything outside the subnet.

    Cheers
    David

  10. Re: FC6 network problem

    David Bromage writes:

    > Everything is correct but I still can't ping anything outside the subnet.

    1) as another poster told you, check the gateway address
    2) is the name server setup correct? if you use a numeric address,
    can you ping outside the subnet?

    --
    Maurizio Loreti ROT13:ybergv@cq.vasa.vg | (@_
    Un. of Padova, Dept. of Physics, Padova, Italy | //\

  11. Re: FC6 network problem

    Maurizio Loreti wrote:
    > David Bromage writes:
    >
    >>Everything is correct but I still can't ping anything outside the subnet.

    > 1) as another poster told you, check the gateway address

    As I already said the gateway address correct.

    > 2) is the name server setup correct?

    /etc/resolv.conf is correct but the DNS is outside the subnet so
    hostnames are irrelevant at this stage.

    > if you use a numeric address,
    > can you ping outside the subnet?

    No. That's what I've been saying!

    Cheers
    David

  12. Re: FC6 network problem

    > Maurizio Loreti wrote:
    >> David Bromage writes:
    >>
    >>>Everything is correct but I still can't ping anything outside the subnet.

    >> 1) as another poster told you, check the gateway address

    > As I already said the gateway address correct.
    >
    >> 2) is the name server setup correct?

    > /etc/resolv.conf is correct but the DNS is outside the subnet so hostnames
    > are irrelevant at this stage.

    Try setting the DNS to the gateway address.

    True Multitasking is having three computers and a chair with wheels.

    Sandgroper
    ------------------------------------
    Remove KNICKERS to Email
    steveray@KNICKERSiinet.net.au

  13. Re: FC6 network problem

    In aus.computers.linux on Mon, 29 Jan 2007 18:25:45 +1100
    David Bromage wrote:
    >> can you ping outside the subnet?

    > No. That's what I've been saying!

    Hmm.. time for tcpdump.

    reboot. This is so you get nice clean arptables and routes and
    everything.

    run tcpdump on the interface you believe should be connected to the
    outside.

    In another terminal, start your ping. You should see your box asking
    for the MAC address of the router. a "who has" question.

    See if it is answered.

    If not, I'd get someone else to check all your files, a simple typo is
    easy to miss. I'd also check the physical connection to thr router.

    Plus I would check if the router knows about this box. If it can do
    tcpdump or packet monitoring then check it can see packets, if it
    can't then check anything that will indicate it can see the box and is
    passing its packets.

    Zebee

  14. Re: FC6 network problem

    Since I could at least reach other boxes on the subnet I bit the bullet,
    backed up everything and did a clean install. It's working fine now.
    *grumble*

    Cheers
    David

  15. Re: FC6 network problem

    In aus.computers.linux on Tue, 30 Jan 2007 10:46:42 +1100
    David Bromage wrote:
    > Since I could at least reach other boxes on the subnet I bit the bullet,
    > backed up everything and did a clean install. It's working fine now.
    > *grumble*

    Could be bitrot, but if you re-created your network files then suspect
    one of those invisible typoes.

    I once had a non-printable character in a config file. Took ages to
    track that one down!

    Zebee

  16. Re: FC6 network problem

    "Zebee Johnstone" wrote in message
    > In aus.computers.linux on Tue, 30 Jan 2007 10:46:42 +1100
    > David Bromage wrote:
    >> Since I could at least reach other boxes on the subnet I bit the bullet,
    >> backed up everything and did a clean install. It's working fine now.
    >> *grumble*

    > Could be bitrot, but if you re-created your network files then suspect
    > one of those invisible typoes.
    >
    > I once had a non-printable character in a config file. Took ages to
    > track that one down!

    Another strange problem that I had recently was in FC3 when I edited the
    Apache config file httpd.conf using a Gedit , every so often , Gedit would
    place a "6" on every second or fourth line , usually anywhere in the line
    , but mainly near the end.
    It wouldn't happen every time I used Gedit on this file , but it would
    happen every so often .
    I have also had problems when changing some config settings using
    config-system-network utility and when it writes out to the /etc/host file ,
    it places a semi colon at the beginning of the first entry or has changed
    the entries in etc/resolv.conf.

    But basically , it is wise to edit most of the configuration files with
    something like vi or vim or some other non GUI text editor.

    True Multitasking is having three computers and a chair with wheels.

    Sandgroper
    ------------------------------------
    Remove KNICKERS to Email
    steveray@KNICKERSiinet.net.au

  17. Re: FC6 network problem

    On Tue, 30 Jan 2007, in the Usenet newsgroup comp.os.linux.networking, in
    article <45bec919$0$13548$5a62ac22@per-qv1-newsreader-01.iinet.net.au>,
    Sandgroper wrote:

    >"Zebee Johnstone" wrote

    >> I once had a non-printable character in a config file. Took ages to
    >> track that one down!

    Without having a "original" to compare to, that _would_ be a bear to
    find. It's simply not going to happen often enough to be a common thing
    to look for.

    You are aware that FC3 is no longer supported at fedoralegacy.org, right?

    >when I edited the Apache config file httpd.conf using a Gedit , every so
    >often , Gedit would place a "6" on every second or fourth line ,
    >usually anywhere in the line , but mainly near the end.
    >It wouldn't happen every time I used Gedit on this file , but it would
    >happen every so often .

    I'm not doubting your sanity, but are you sure it's Gedit that is doing
    this, and not some bizarre combination of accidental keystrokes? Which
    version? The 'out-of-box' was gedit-2.8.1-1, but there was an errata to
    gedit-2.8.1-2.fc3.1 in June 2005.

    >I have also had problems when changing some config settings using
    >config-system-network utility and when it writes out to the /etc/host
    >file , it places a semi colon at the beginning of the first entry or
    >has changed the entries in etc/resolv.conf.

    I haven't heard of this problem either. Could this be a character set
    issue?

    >But basically , it is wise to edit most of the configuration files with
    >something like vi or vim or some other non GUI text editor.

    One of the things I recommend (especially for newbies, but also for
    initial use of "new" tools) is to first make a copy of the file to be
    edited, then do the edit using what-ever, and then using 'diff' to see
    that the edit only changed what you expected/wanted to change. One toy
    distribution I encountered some time ago had 'pico' as an alias for
    'vi' and 'vim', and that "User Friendly" P.O.S. was sticking newlines
    in to line wrap at 70-76 characters. Needless to say, this mightily
    breaks a LOT of stuff.

    Old guy

  18. Re: FC6 network problem

    "Moe Trin" wrote in message
    > On Tue, 30 Jan 2007, in the Usenet newsgroup comp.os.linux.networking, in
    > article <45bec919$0$13548$5a62ac22@per-qv1-newsreader-01.iinet.net.au>,
    > Sandgroper wrote:
    >
    >>"Zebee Johnstone" wrote

    >>> I once had a non-printable character in a config file. Took ages to
    >>> track that one down!

    > Without having a "original" to compare to, that _would_ be a bear to
    > find. It's simply not going to happen often enough to be a common thing
    > to look for.
    >
    >>Another strange problem that I had recently was in FC3

    > You are aware that FC3 is no longer supported at fedoralegacy.org, right?

    Yeah I know , I was using FC3 at Tafe doing a course on Building An Internet
    Infrastructure Using Linux , setting up DNS , Apache , vsftp and sendmail

    The course that I am doing at Tafe this year , Linux security , we will be
    using Centos ( hopefully version 4.4 )

    >>when I edited the Apache config file httpd.conf using a Gedit , every so
    >>often , Gedit would place a "6" on every second or fourth line ,
    >>usually anywhere in the line , but mainly near the end.
    >>It wouldn't happen every time I used Gedit on this file , but it would
    >>happen every so often .

    > I'm not doubting your sanity, but are you sure it's Gedit that is doing
    > this, and not some bizarre combination of accidental keystrokes? Which
    > version? The 'out-of-box' was gedit-2.8.1-1, but there was an errata to
    > gedit-2.8.1-2.fc3.1 in June 2005.

    With the amount of "6"'s that was placed through out the httpd.conf file ,
    it was no keyboard accident and they were put in places in which I had never
    edited the file , they were mainly near the begining or the end of a line
    and was in every 3 - 6 lines.
    Not sure of the gedit version , but it was the straight out of the box
    version that came with FC3

    >>I have also had problems when changing some config settings using
    >>config-system-network utility and when it writes out to the /etc/host
    >>file , it places a semi colon at the beginning of the first entry or
    >>has changed the entries in etc/resolv.conf.

    > I haven't heard of this problem either. Could this be a character set
    > issue?

    Yeah , I have never seen this problem before , it happend about 3 times when
    I was changing some of the network settings without editing the config files
    , which means that it wouldn't be a keyboard error because FC itself was
    re-writing the config files.

    >>But basically , it is wise to edit most of the configuration files with
    >>something like vi or vim or some other non GUI text editor.

    > One of the things I recommend (especially for newbies, but also for
    > initial use of "new" tools) is to first make a copy of the file to be
    > edited, then do the edit using what-ever, and then using 'diff' to see
    > that the edit only changed what you expected/wanted to change. One toy
    > distribution I encountered some time ago had 'pico' as an alias for
    > 'vi' and 'vim', and that "User Friendly" P.O.S. was sticking newlines
    > in to line wrap at 70-76 characters. Needless to say, this mightily
    > breaks a LOT of stuff.

    Yep , that's what I always do , create a original copy before I edit the
    config files.

    True Multitasking is having three computers and a chair with wheels.

    Sandgroper
    Remove KNICKERS to Email
    steveray@KNICKERSiinet.net.au

+ Reply to Thread