    Can anyone recommend me good Logitech wireless keyboard and wireless
    mouse for XP box and Linuxbox?

  2. Re: Recommendation of Logitech wireless keyboard and wirless mouse - small one to fit my hand - needed

    On 2007-01-13, mimi wrote:
    > Can anyone recommend me good Logitech wireless keyboard and wireless
    > mouse for XP box and Linuxbox?

    They are all the same.
    Davide

    --
    Bill Gates did not realize was that his daughter would grow up to be a
    rebel and would never use anything but Linux for her whole life.

  3. Re: Recommendation of Logitech wireless keyboard and wirless mouse - small one to fit my hand - needed

    mimi wrote:

    > Can anyone recommend me good Logitech wireless keyboard and wireless
    > mouse for XP box and Linuxbox?

    I use and used many models of logitech's cordless combos. The latest was an
    LX700 which has a little USB thumb dongle vs the corded transceiver. I do
    handle multiple machines and I have my cordless duo connected to a Startech
    5 SV411 KVM and I'm able to seamlessly switch between linux and windows all
    day long.

    Hope this helps.

  4. Re: Recommendation of Logitech wireless keyboard and wirless mouse - small one to fit my hand - needed

    mimi wrote:

    > Can anyone recommend me good Logitech wireless keyboard and wireless
    > mouse for XP box and Linuxbox?

    Hi mimi,

    Sorry for not answering your question, but I wonder wether there could be a
    security risk involved in using a wireless keyboard. I am thinking about
    entering a password, where someone in the neighborhood could intercept the
    transmission. Does anyone have infos about this possible issue?

    With regards,
    Hendric
    --
    Hendric Stattmann, Mödling, Austria. Registered Linux User #178879

+ Reply to Thread