IPv6 Networking Professional - Networking

This is a discussion on IPv6 Networking Professional - Networking ; IPv6 Networking Professional Experienced network engineering professional with specific IPv6 skill set. Candidate must have an understanding of IPv6 at one or more levels including networking, routing, security and programming. A broad networking background with hands-on and technical competencies is ...

  1. IPv6 Networking Professional

    IPv6 Networking Professional

    Experienced network engineering professional with specific IPv6 skill
    set.
    Candidate must have an understanding of IPv6 at one or more levels
    including networking, routing, security and programming. A broad
    networking background with hands-on and technical competencies is
    desired. IPv6 specific skills should include understanding the IPv6
    protocol details, address allocation strategy, network architecture,
    security, transition planning, inter-operability technologies, and
    platform knowledge (Cisco, Juniper, Windows, Linux) from an IPv6
    perspective. Must be willing to travel (nationally), be comfortable
    working in customer facing roles, and possess competent writing skills.
    Public speaking, project management, IETF or other standards bodies
    activities, and wireless experiences a plus.

    Send resumes to rneel@focustech.biz

  2. Re: IPv6 Networking Professional

    On 01/12/2007 01:05 AM, MyITRecruiter wrote:
    > IPv6 Networking Professional
    >
    > Experienced network engineering professional with specific IPv6 skill
    > set.
    > Candidate must have an understanding of IPv6 at one or more levels
    > including networking, routing, security and programming. A broad
    > networking background with hands-on and technical competencies is
    > desired. IPv6 specific skills should include understanding the IPv6
    > protocol details, address allocation strategy, network architecture,
    > security, transition planning, inter-operability technologies, and
    > platform knowledge (Cisco, Juniper, Windows, Linux) from an IPv6
    > perspective. Must be willing to travel (nationally), be comfortable
    > working in customer facing roles, and possess competent writing skills.
    > Public speaking, project management, IETF or other standards bodies
    > activities, and wireless experiences a plus.
    >
    > Send resumes to rneel@focustech.biz

    Seems yet another e-mail address and, or cv collection scam to me

    Anu's Linux@HOME Machines: #168573, 170593, 259192
    Chandigarh, UT, 160062, India Distros: Ubuntu, Fedora, Knoppix