squidGuard not install correct - Networking

This is a discussion on squidGuard not install correct - Networking ; Sorry for my english. I compile squidGuard, do make and make install. Everything was OK (I thing). When I finish I haven't got /usr/local/squidGuard. This dir didn't create. Help me Wito...

  1. squidGuard not install correct

    Sorry for my english.
    I compile squidGuard, do make and make install. Everything was OK (I
    thing). When I finish I haven't got /usr/local/squidGuard. This dir
    didn't create.
    Help me

    Wito

  2. Re: squidGuard not install correct

    On Mon, 08 Jan 2007 10:01:03 -0800, Wito rearranged some electrons to
    form:

    > Sorry for my english.
    > I compile squidGuard, do make and make install. Everything was OK (I
    > thing). When I finish I haven't got /usr/local/squidGuard. This dir
    > didn't create.
    > Help me
    >
    > Wito

    log on as 'root' before running 'make install'

    --
    David M (dmacchiarolo)
    http://home.triad.rr.com/redsled

+ Reply to Thread