I have a laptop that's got a video problem
so I can't see the display. The distro
that's on it doesn't have sshd configured
on it. So the problem is I can't see the
screen to log on or see diagnostics and
I can't just plug the laptop into a network
via ethernet to see what's wrong because
the sshd isn't setup. So my best idea now
is to find a live cd that can be configured
on another machine with a static ip, with
sshd setup so I can just boot the CD blind
and log in via the network. Is there
such a thing? It also needs to be able to
save the network and daemon startup configuration
on the CD on the other PC because I can't type in the stuff
after boot up (can't see the display).

Mark