Unicode Character Support on Linux Webserver (SHIFT_JIS) - Networking

This is a discussion on Unicode Character Support on Linux Webserver (SHIFT_JIS) - Networking ; I have a Redhat linux webserver and need to have support for Japanese character set. In particular for the SHIFT_JIS charset through the use in an HTML page: How do I go about installing or enabling this feature on the ...

  1. Unicode Character Support on Linux Webserver (SHIFT_JIS)

    I have a Redhat linux webserver and need to have support for Japanese
    character set. In particular for the SHIFT_JIS charset through the use
    in an HTML page:

    How do I go about installing or enabling this feature on the linux
    webserver?

    Thanks,

    Marc

  2. Re: Unicode Character Support on Linux Webserver (SHIFT_JIS)

    On Tue, 02 Jan 2007 23:34:19 -0800, lefebvre wrote:

    > How do I go about installing or enabling this feature on the linux
    > webserver?

    I'm assuming you're using Apache web server. You can try looking at the
    documentation on their website. www.apache.org.

    Dan

+ Reply to Thread