SSTP - how does this fit in? - Network

This is a discussion on SSTP - how does this fit in? - Network ; I'm looking for more background on the relationship between SSTP / Vista. Will SSTP allow me to open an SSL VPN connection to a MSFT server on the fly? Where / how does SSTP fit in? Thanks in advance...

  1. SSTP - how does this fit in?

    I'm looking for more background on the relationship between SSTP / Vista.
    Will SSTP allow me to open an SSL VPN connection to a MSFT server on the fly?
    Where / how does SSTP fit in?

    Thanks in advance

  2. Re: SSTP - how does this fit in?

    The Windows remote access team has a blog that covers many questions around
    the SSTP feature set.
    http://blogs.technet.com/rrasblog/ar...p-for-vpn.aspx

    http://blogs.technet.com/rrasblog/ar...1-generic.aspx

    http://blogs.technet.com/rrasblog/ar...-specific.aspx

    Jason

    "James" wrote in message
    > I'm looking for more background on the relationship between SSTP / Vista.
    > Will SSTP allow me to open an SSL VPN connection to a MSFT server on the
    > fly?
    > Where / how does SSTP fit in?
    >
    > Thanks in advance

+ Reply to Thread