I hope someone out there can help me with this issue. I'm trying to
import an IPSec policy into Active Directory, however, when attemtping
to do so I recieve the error: "there is no such object on this server
(80073030)".
In my trouble-shooting, I was able to create a new IPSec policy in AD
and then exported it (it was never assigned). but when trying to
import the same policy I recieve the same error message.
This error only occurrs when working with IPSec in Active Directory.
IPSec for the local machine works fine, but I understand local machine
policies and Active Directory policies are stored in separate
locations.
My fear is that the Active Directory IPSec store may be corrupt.
Has anyone come across this error and found a solution?
Any help on this would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

RGB