Removing NCP Secure Entry Client - Network

This is a discussion on Removing NCP Secure Entry Client - Network ; Hello, I have a problem with NCP Secure Entry Client. If that software is installed I can't use Microsoft L2TP/IPSec any longer. I tried it serveral times on different systems. NCP seems to damage something. :-( If I'm removing NCP ...

  1. Removing NCP Secure Entry Client

    Hello,

    I have a problem with NCP Secure Entry Client. If that software is installed
    I can't use Microsoft L2TP/IPSec any longer. I tried it serveral times on
    different systems. NCP seems to damage something. :-(
    If I'm removing NCP it still doesn't work. After revert to a older snapshot
    (before NCP installtion) I can use Microsoft L2TP/IPSec again without any
    problems.

    Now I'm searching for a solution to finally remove that NCP client. I can't
    reinstall all VPN systems in our company (all of them have NCP
    installed).......

    Thanks,
    Frank

  2. Re: Removing NCP Secure Entry Client => solved

    The problem is solved! You have to deinstall NCP and after that start the
    system service "IPSec" (NCP disabled that service!).
    After that it's working fine! :-)

    Frank

+ Reply to Thread