Using other Encryption algorithms instead of Des and 3Des - Network

This is a discussion on Using other Encryption algorithms instead of Des and 3Des - Network ; Dear experts. As RFC2401 says: one can use other encryption or authentiocantion algorthms rather than MD5, Sha1, Des, and 3Des for IPsec traffic. I want to use other cryptographic algorithms (like a proprietary one). I know that I should make ...

  1. Using other Encryption algorithms instead of Des and 3Des

    Dear experts.
    As RFC2401 says: one can use other encryption or authentiocantion algorthms
    rather than MD5, Sha1, Des, and 3Des for IPsec traffic.
    I want to use other cryptographic algorithms (like a proprietary one).

    I know that I should make CSP and I have done it.

    For now I want to know Is it possible to use ohter algorithms rather than
    3Des and ....

    My main question is :
    Is it possible to add cryptographic algorithms to Windows IPSEC.

    A yes/no answer is enough in this state.

    With best of regards.

  2. Re: Using other Encryption algorithms instead of Des and 3Des

    Hi,

    you wanna check
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en.../about_cng.asp.
    See bullet point #2.