Ipsec on Windows Mobile - Network

This is a discussion on Ipsec on Windows Mobile - Network ; Hi All, I am not able to use the IPSEC API's provided in WinCE Platform Builder. I am trying to use the ipsec_api.lib and .h in Windows Mobile 5.0 Project. Any ideas........ -- Thanks In Advance Tarundeep Singh Kalra www.tarunsadhana.com...

  1. Ipsec on Windows Mobile

    --
    Thanks In Advance
    Tarundeep Singh Kalra

    www.tarunsadhana.com

  2. Re: Ipsec on Windows Mobile

    "Tarundeep Singh Kalra GMAIL.COM>" wrote in message
    > Hi All,
    >
    > I am not able to use the IPSEC API's provided in WinCE Platform Builder.
    > I am trying to use the ipsec_api.lib and .h in Windows Mobile 5.0 Project.
    > Any ideas........

    You should probably (reasonably) CROSSPOST
    (a single) this message to the appropriate Windows
    modile group(s).

    And if you are using the APIs you seem to indicate
    that you are DEVELOPING, not just using or admining
    systems which brings in another set of skills.

    Problem is that those who know IPSec may not be the
    same group of people (in general) who know the CEs
    and mobile edition.

    (I am a Windows Mobile user and developer on all
    platforms, and an IPSec MVP but never tried it on that
    smaller platform must less develop IPSec software
    there.)

    There are only a small group of people who have this
    combined skillset and you may need the help of different
    people working together who only know part of the puzzle.

    In fact, YOU may NOW be THE expert.

    --
    Herb Martin, MCSE, MVP
    Accelerated MCSE

  3. Re: Ipsec on Windows Mobile

    Thanks a lot for replying to post,
    but yes I am trying to develop IPSec Stack for Windows Mobile so I wanted to
    explore other users' deveopers experenice of any sort on this.

    What are your expereince in developing IPSec as general not for embedded
    platform.

    Any pointers , help would be appreciated by me and by others also who may be
    reading this newspost.

    Also, post to group only as others would also benefit.
    --
    Thanks In Advance
    Tarundeep Singh Kalra

    www.tarunsadhana.com

    "Herb Martin" wrote in message
    > "Tarundeep Singh Kalra GMAIL.COM>" wrote in message
    >> Hi All,
    >>
    >> I am not able to use the IPSEC API's provided in WinCE Platform Builder.
    >> I am trying to use the ipsec_api.lib and .h in Windows Mobile 5.0
    >> Project.
    >> Any ideas........

    > You should probably (reasonably) CROSSPOST
    > (a single) this message to the appropriate Windows
    > modile group(s).
    >
    > And if you are using the APIs you seem to indicate
    > that you are DEVELOPING, not just using or admining
    > systems which brings in another set of skills.
    >
    > Problem is that those who know IPSec may not be the
    > same group of people (in general) who know the CEs
    > and mobile edition.
    >
    > (I am a Windows Mobile user and developer on all
    > platforms, and an IPSec MVP but never tried it on that
    > smaller platform must less develop IPSec software
    > there.)
    >
    > There are only a small group of people who have this
    > combined skillset and you may need the help of different
    > people working together who only know part of the puzzle.
    >
    > In fact, YOU may NOW be THE expert.
    >
    > --
    > Herb Martin, MCSE, MVP
    > Accelerated MCSE
    > http://www.LearnQuick.Com
    > [phone number on web site]

  4. Re: Ipsec on Windows Mobile

    > Thanks a lot for replying to post,
    > but yes I am trying to develop IPSec Stack for Windows Mobile so I wanted
    > to explore other users' deveopers experenice of any sort on this.
    >
    > What are your expereince in developing IPSec as general not for embedded
    > platform.

    I am a developer and an IPSec MVP but I have never
    developed any IPSec code.

    Sorry. The only IPSec I do is filtering and admin.

    > Any pointers , help would be appreciated by me and by others also who may
    > be reading this newspost.

    I would really like to see you post (or crosspost) this into
    a Developer group (probably network development is as
    close as you can get.)

+ Reply to Thread