For the sake of simplicity, I have 2 xp stations and 1 win2003 server as
router with 2 NICS. (actually have numerous machines on each side subnet)
XP station1 on and XP 2 on One server nic and the other I want to be able to copy / browse
files from XP1 to XP2, but NOT allow XP2 to browse / see any machines on
XP1's side. I have tried using IPSec to block the SMB 13x ports and 445, but
cant seem to get the right combo. Any ideas? in other words, I dont want
anyone on XP2 to be able to go to the run box and type \\XP1 or
\\ and get a browse window or share list. Thanks