messages send with delay - Network

This is a discussion on messages send with delay - Network ; at one client outlook sends out some messages with exact 2 hours delay. it doesn't matter how I change the message options outlook always enables the checkbox. outlook 2003 exchange server 5.5 any idea? it only happens at one station. ...

  1. messages send with delay

    at one client outlook sends out some messages with exact 2 hours delay. it
    doesn't matter how I change the message options outlook always enables the
    checkbox.

    outlook 2003
    exchange server 5.5

    any idea? it only happens at one station. all others work properly.

    thanks for your help!

  2. Re: messages send with delay

    Ehm... did you check the clock on that client?
    Is it syncronised with server?

    "Melanie Klötz" ha scritto nel messaggio
    > at one client outlook sends out some messages with exact 2 hours delay. it
    > doesn't matter how I change the message options outlook always enables the
    > checkbox.
    >
    > outlook 2003
    > exchange server 5.5
    >
    > any idea? it only happens at one station. all others work properly.
    >
    > thanks for your help!

+ Reply to Thread