It seems that Microsoft has goofed up on the options for XP ipseccmd
parameters. The help parameter "/?" doesn't properly identify all the flags
from what I can tell. The 1f option seems to be still available, but doesn't
display in help. It does show up at their Technet site though.

What are the actual available parameters in the sp2 version? Why did they
do away with ANY of them?

When I run a script like below, I get an error about an invalid a parameter.
Which isn't true because running each command on its own works fine. What
is up?

ipseccmd -f (192.168.*.*:+0::ICMP)
ipseccmd -f 192.168.*.*+0 -a preshare:"PresharedKeyString" -1f 192.168.*.*+0
-soft