skill in IPSEC - Network

This is a discussion on skill in IPSEC - Network ; what is the best practice for getting skill in IPSEC implementation? where can i find good practice with it's answer? plz help me....

  1. skill in IPSEC

    what is the best practice for getting skill in IPSEC implementation?
    where can i find good practice with it's answer?
    plz help me.

  2. Re: skill in IPSEC

    There are many resources to ipsec available from Microsoft. Two good ones
    are the Windows 2003 Server Deployment Kit and the domain isolation guide
    appendix A to learn the basics. The Microsoft Press MCSE book for the 70-299
    exam has two good chapters on ipsec and in general is a great book to learn
    about implementing security for Windows 2003. It also has labs and end of
    chapter questions and answers. See the links below. --- Steve

    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/pro...45e4d01ef.mspx
    --- see deploying ipsec.
    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/sec.../ipsecapa.mspx
    -- ipsec domain isolation guide
    http://www.bookpool.com/sm/073562061X --- Microsoft Press MCSE book for
    the 70-299 exam.

    "Kabiri" wrote in message
    > what is the best practice for getting skill in IPSEC implementation?
    > where can i find good practice with it's answer?
    > plz help me.

+ Reply to Thread