-----Original Message-----
From: Slofpootje@discussions.microsoft.com
Posted At: Friday, August 05, 2005 2:19 AM
Posted To: microsoft.public.windows.networking.ipsec
Conversation: VPN between XP2 and Windows2000 server
Subject: VPN between XP2 and Windows2000 server

Hello,
I wonder if I can setup a secure VPN(l2tp,Ipsec) connection between a
xp(pro) sp2
computer at home and a windows2000 server at work.(a remote access
connection).
This is my scenario:
At home:
Xp(pro) sp2 with Cisco VPNclient 4.6 installed on it.
connection to the inernet : Speedtouch 510 adsl(isdn) modem.
(one static public ip adress)
At work :
Connection to the internet : Cisco836 adsl(isdn) router (one static public
Ip address)
Windows2000 server acting as a DC directly connected to the Cisco836 router.
On the windows2000 server is RRas activated.
Can I establish a tunnel from my Xp computer at home with the cisco router
as the end point.
Thanks in advance,Ilja Zwolsman