What inactivates my local network? - Network

This is a discussion on What inactivates my local network? - Network ; My local network connection is repeatadly switched to inactive mode. What is the reason? /BosseH...

  1. What inactivates my local network?

    My local network connection is repeatadly switched to inactive mode. What is
    the reason?

    /BosseH

  2. Re: What inactivates my local network?

    "Bo Hansson" wrote in message
    > My local network connection is repeatadly switched to inactive mode. What

    is
    > the reason?

    What explicitly do you mean by "inactive mode"? Where precisely
    do you see this? What do you do to correct it?

    Is this a wireless connection?

    (For instance, normally the Device Manager uses words like "disabled".)

    Tell us precisely what you mean...someone will try to help.

    --
    Herb Martin, MCSE, MVP
    Accelerated MCSE

    > /BosseH