I bought a Belkin wireless router w/ built-in integrated content
filtering about a year and half ago. Just a few days ago my
subscription ran out. When I went to renew it, it offered me Zone
Alarm Security Suite software to install on each computer. (Obviously
not quite what I was looking for.)

I called Belkin's customer service, and they confirmed that this is the
case.

I called Belkin's sales dept, and they confirmed to me that despite
what it says on their website for any new routers they sell, any
content filtering is all through ZoneAlarm.

--Troy