Help! I'm going nuts with Sygate - Network

This is a discussion on Help! I'm going nuts with Sygate - Network ; I think this is the computer version of Chinese water torture. I'm using Sygate personal firewall v.5.6 build 2808. About every 4 minutes it pops up a window with the following message: "An application named NT Kernel and System (file ...

  1. Help! I'm going nuts with Sygate

    I think this is the computer version of Chinese water torture.

    I'm using Sygate personal firewall v.5.6 build 2808. About every 4
    minutes it pops up a window with the following message: "An
    application named NT Kernel and System (file name Ntoskrnl.exe) has
    been blocked from accessing the network.

    I don't have a network! I used to, but I threw out the second computer
    and only have this one home computer, without a router.

    How do I stop this constant harrassement?

    Thanks.

  2. Re: Help! I'm going nuts with Sygate

    46erjoe wrote:
    > I think this is the computer version of Chinese water torture.
    >
    > I'm using Sygate personal firewall v.5.6 build 2808. About every 4
    > minutes it pops up a window with the following message: "An
    > application named NT Kernel and System (file name Ntoskrnl.exe) has
    > been blocked from accessing the network.
    >
    > I don't have a network! I used to, but I threw out the second computer
    > and only have this one home computer, without a router.
    >
    > How do I stop this constant harrassement?
    >
    > Thanks.

    buy Apple!

+ Reply to Thread