I have 1 sonic firewall and 1 adsl router and 10 computers on my network.
Everyweekend the adsl goes out. I have a batery backup in case of electric
problems. Can a firewall get a bug or virus which can course this crazy
problem. It does not go out at all during the week or nights just sometime
on saturday. Once i beboot the router and firewall it works fine again, but
at times it will go out again on the weekends only I told my telphone
company and they checked and I also told the internet company and they said
nothing. Any ideas. Thanks to all in advance,