Zyxel100 powersupply resistor value - Network

This is a discussion on Zyxel100 powersupply resistor value - Network ; I have a burned powersupply in a zyxel 100 firewall, and I need to replace a few components, but one is burned beyond identification. Is there a friendly person who can inform me the value of resistor R2 (either in ...

  1. Zyxel100 powersupply resistor value

    I have a burned powersupply in a zyxel 100 firewall, and I need to replace a
    few components, but one is burned beyond identification.

    Is there a friendly person who can inform me the value of resistor R2
    (either in Ohm's, or the colorcodes) on the PS print located inside the box?

    Regards,
    Tim

  2. Re: Zyxel100 powersupply resistor value

    "Tim Jensen" wrote in message
    news:42d41175$0$32220$edfadb0f@dread16.news.tele.d k...
    > I have a burned powersupply in a zyxel 100 firewall, and I need to replace

    > few components, but one is burned beyond identification.
    >
    > Is there a friendly person who can inform me the value of resistor R2
    > (either in Ohm's, or the colorcodes) on the PS print located inside the

    box?

    > Regards,
    > Tim

    Zyxel is still in business? Ick. The first component I'd replace would be
    the one the firewall is attached to.

    -Russ.

+ Reply to Thread