VPN Linksys BEFVP41-Symantec SGS360R - how setup? - Network

This is a discussion on VPN Linksys BEFVP41-Symantec SGS360R - how setup? - Network ; Hi I have in my company Symantec Gateway Security 360R. I must connect external office over vpn to sgs. In office I have Linksys router BEFVP41. How may I correctly setup router BEFVP41 (or SGS 360R)? In logs on SGS ...

  1. VPN Linksys BEFVP41-Symantec SGS360R - how setup?

    Hi
    I have in my company Symantec Gateway Security 360R. I must connect external
    office over vpn to sgs. In office I have Linksys router BEFVP41. How may I
    correctly setup router BEFVP41 (or SGS 360R)?
    In logs on SGS I have: "

    end of log
    VPN_test - Terminating connection
    VPN_test - Sending ISAKMP OAK INFO (Notification IKE SA)
    VPN_test - state transition function for STATE_QUICK_R0 failed.
    NO_PROPOSAL_CHOSEN
    VPN_test - (null): NO_PROPOSAL_CHOSEN
    VPN_test - ERRno acceptable Proposal in IPSec SA
    VPN_test - STATE_MAIN_R3 sent MR3, ISAKMP SA established
    VPN_test - STATE_MAIN_R2: from STATE_MAIN_R1; sent MR2; expecting MI3
    VPN_test - STATE_MAIN_R1: from STATE_MAIN_R0; sent MR1; expecting MI2
    VPN_test - Responding to Main Mode from Remote Peer xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
    start of log

    I have enabled IPSec Passthrough, PPPOE, PPPTP, MD5, SHA and disabled PFS.
    And without success :-(

    Has someone VPN Symantec 300'series - Linksys maybe?

    Best regards
    Adam Macholl

  2. Re: VPN Linksys BEFVP41-Symantec SGS360R - how setup?

    > I have enabled IPSec Passthrough, PPPOE, PPPTP, MD5, SHA and disabled PFS.
    > And without success :-(

    I'll say this about the Linksys I use to have in my set-up. I had to enable
    all the Passthrough protocols on the router in order to tunnel through to
    the company's network. If I disabled any one of them, then the VPN
    connection stopped working.

    Duane

+ Reply to Thread