Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone has found problems viewing e-Bay when using Zone
Alarm Pro? I presume it is actually another site that loads something as
e-Bay loads that is causing the problem, but I can't figure out what site it
is so I can add it to the ZA zones list...

When I go to e-Bay all I get is the DNS Error screen - if I turn ZA off then
it loads fine, so I know it is definately ZA stopping the loading...
(running behind a router)

System is Win Xp Pro SP2 (Windows firewall is OFF), Avast Pro 4.5 (before
the 4.6 update issues that clashed with ZA).

Generally I have no problems with other websites - just e-Bay....

Cheers