Question about Netasq firewall. - Network

This is a discussion on Question about Netasq firewall. - Network ; Hi, I try to install a Netasq firewall with Active Directory authentication. I follow the instruction of the documentation but I still get a connecting error. Did anyone already get a Netasq firewall working with Active Directory ? Where I ...

  1. Question about Netasq firewall.

    Hi,

    I try to install a Netasq firewall with Active Directory
    authentication. I follow the instruction of the documentation but I still
    get a connecting error.

    Did anyone already get a Netasq firewall working with Active Directory ?

    Where I can find better information how to make it work with Active
    Directory ?

    BTW, the Netasq firmware is 6.x

    Thanks

    Steve Houle

  2. Re: Question about Netasq firewall.

    There are some restrictions which can prevent the NETASQ from talking to the
    AD server - names of the OU's for example. I have however recently been
    able to link AD to NETASQ on a site - after some work.

    I assume you are using an F200 or above? There is a White Paper on the
    subject available from the NETASQ web site, if you cannot find it, let me
    know and I will dig it out and send over a copy.

    Steve

    "Steve Houle" wrote in message
    news:4235955b$0$3678$4d4eb98e@read.news.fr.uu.net. ..
    > Hi,
    >
    > I try to install a Netasq firewall with Active Directory
    > authentication. I follow the instruction of the documentation but I still
    > get a connecting error.
    >
    > Did anyone already get a Netasq firewall working with Active Directory ?
    >
    > Where I can find better information how to make it work with Active
    > Directory ?
    >

    > BTW, the Netasq firmware is 6.x
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Steve Houle