SSL-FTP through a PIX firewall - Network

This is a discussion on SSL-FTP through a PIX firewall - Network ; I need to forward a ssl-ftp connection through a pix firewall to the DMZ - the outside ip-address is nat'ed til a specific private ip-address on the DMZ. The connection is established allright but I can't list a directory on ...

  1. SSL-FTP through a PIX firewall

    I need to forward a ssl-ftp connection through a pix firewall to the DMZ -
    the outside ip-address is nat'ed til a specific private ip-address on the
    DMZ. The connection is established allright but I can't list a directory on
    the ftp-server. The setup works if I elliminate the NAT command and just
    forwards the connection. I do need the nat function - so can anyone help
    with a solution?

    --
    Kind regards
    Dennis Pedersen

  2. Re: SSL-FTP through a PIX firewall

    Make sure the IP is on NAT 0

    My 2 Cents

    Julian Dragut
    "Dennis Pedersen" wrote in message
    news:419d2105$0$305$edfadb0f@dread12.news.tele.dk. ..
    > I need to forward a ssl-ftp connection through a pix firewall to the DMZ -
    > the outside ip-address is nat'ed til a specific private ip-address on the
    > DMZ. The connection is established allright but I can't list a directory

    on
    > the ftp-server. The setup works if I elliminate the NAT command and just
    > forwards the connection. I do need the nat function - so can anyone help
    > with a solution?
    >
    > --
    > Kind regards
    > Dennis Pedersen