Netscreen 5 GT and use a non standart port plz help - Network

This is a discussion on Netscreen 5 GT and use a non standart port plz help - Network ; Hi I have a Netscreen 5 GT router, I does its job very well... but... Well I can't figure out how to set it up to have a open non standart port. I would like to have port 32000 open ...

  1. Netscreen 5 GT and use a non standart port plz help

    Hi I have a Netscreen 5 GT router, I does its job very well... but... Well I
    can't figure out how to set it up to have a open non standart port. I would
    like to have port 32000 open to go to a specifik ip. But Im lost, the more i
    read the more i get confuced. So plz help me.

    In short
    How do i open for trafic on port 3200 In & Out on a Netscreen 5 gt router

  2. Re: Netscreen 5 GT and use a non standart port plz help

    "Johan Eyrich" wrote in message news:<411cd5f0$0$212$edfadb0f@dread14.news.tele.dk>...
    > Hi I have a Netscreen 5 GT router, I does its job very well... but... Well I
    > can't figure out how to set it up to have a open non standart port. I would
    > like to have port 32000 open to go to a specifik ip. But Im lost, the more i
    > read the more i get confuced. So plz help me.
    >
    > In short
    > How do i open for trafic on port 3200 In & Out on a Netscreen 5 gt router

    Well its seems to be imposible, but could it be posible to open port
    32000 on the router?
    Hope to hear for someone ;-)

+ Reply to Thread