My sister damaged (both physically and electric) her USB ports on her
laptop. Unfortunately there's no PCMCIA slot so for months she has been
unable to transfer her pictures from her camera to her laptop.

I've been looking for some NAS like thing to solve the problem. Yesterday my
Googling stubled over this product
(http://www.trendnet.com/en/products/TS-U200.htm).

Is there anybody out here who got any experience (good or bad) with this
product. My deepest concern goes into the daily use. I.e. how easy would it
be for my sister (who's more or less a computer novice) to transfer her
pictures from her SD card to her laptop.

Many thanks in advance
/Henning