Hello,

I am setting up a VPN to my office, with a Win2000 Professional client
over an ADSL.
Client machine runs
Client for Microsoft Networks
File and Print Sharing for Microsoft Networks
TCP/IP Protocols

My Steps
>Control Panel>Network and Dial-up Connections>

Make New Connection ==>Welcome to the Network Connection Wizard ...

* Connect to Private Network through the Internet option
radio button grayed out,
how can I enable it.

I subsequently added all the Addin Components from the Windows CD, with
the exception of the script debugger

Noted that under services in my Administrative Tools (Control Panel>..)
Remote Access Connection Manager was not started and could not do a
Manual start, Automatic ==> a blue screen on reboot !!
Telephony settings OK

Any one with a solution - appreciated

Thanks

-- Adam --