I have just had a mate of mine build a PC for my sister. Because of the
location in the house she wanted it to be wireless so I put in a Belkin
F5D7001.

While I had it at my house I had no problems with it at all but when I took
it to her house the connection was indicating low at all times.

We both have a Belkin G router, F5D7230UK4

Its really getting to me as they have an Accer laptop with built in wireless
and they can take that to the bottom of the garden with no loss of signal or
speed.

Can some one please tell me what the settings should be, the ISP is NTL
broadband and Norton Internet security 2007 is running.

--
THANKS
RICK