I am baffled by a problem with my home network. I have two computers that
connect to the Internet via a wireless router and a cable modem (Adelphia). My
access to most web pages on both computers is great except for some secure
sites like two of my online banking/credit card sites. I can access two other
online banking sites without a problem. This problem exists for both computers
and with multiple browsers. I have turned off all Windows and Internet
security firewalls and even shut down my antivirus/spyware/pop-up blockers. I
have also confirmed with the banks that their servers are functioning fine. I
had no problem accessing the problem sites just a few days ago and there has
been no change (that I know of) to either computer or my router.

Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Mike