I have a 3Com fiber optic board with SC connectors. I need to somehow
convert this to a single MT-RJ style connector via the use of an adapter
or cable of some sort. Can someone recommend a possible solution here?

I am new to fiber optic networking and have been inundated with
different connector styles and modes, etc. but I believe what I need is
62.5/125 Duplex Multimode.

Basically, from the fiber switch I have a run of fiber that is
terminated with MT-RJ style connectors. I need to hook this into the SC
connector on the back of my fiber board.

Thanks for any suggestions.