Hi all,

I am looking for clear information on WLAN technologies. Mainly I am
interested in the basic encryption and authentication protocols WEP,
WPA, etc. Nowhere I could find any good information on the subject.
Important also in what I would want to know is how the separate
functions work; what is 'associating', why does my client associate with
an AP, but can it not get an IP address, why are my AP and client not
communicating, even while I only change the length of my key, etc.

If anyone can point me to some good info, I'll be thankful.

Bart