I have the above gear with 2 wireless adapters....... brilliant kit
BUT......

I am using one adapter for my wife's computer and it picks up first
time to connect her to the internet with no problems at all. The router is
connected hardwire to mine.

We want to establish a proper network for ourselves to share printer,
docs, files etc but cannot get anywhere in establishing the network etc.

Can some bright spark enlighten me as to the way to with settings etc?
my friend and I have run the network wizard etc and just don't want to pick
my wife's pc up at all.

We ran the network wizard etc and still nothing picks up........ my
wife has xp pro on hers and I have xp home...... surely that shouldn't make
any difference.

Many thanks to you intelligent people out there......