I have set up communication via Netgear , between my machines. I try
to call up my other machine, the secondary machine from my Home
machine and it will not accept the login details I have set. It did
before I had to re-configure. Can think of no event that would have
triggered the fault.

Uninstalled and re-installed several time to no effect. I used the
wizard for config'. Not that clever a computer owner you see.

I would appreciate some help or being directed to the idiot's guide to
doing what I want to do. Note idiot's guide!