OK, having a strange problem with a client's setup:

Have an HP OfficeJet 6100 set up (with built in network print server),
and
it's working fine from 2 wired and 1 wireless computer. The other
wireless
laptop can not reach the printer. Pings are unsuccesful.

However, this laptop CAN ping the router and all the other computers on
the
network (all of which can ping the print server). Gateway & subnet are
all
identical on everything. I've checked the HOSTS file. No spyware.
Windows firewall turned off, and no 3rd party firewall installed.

Does anyone have any clue what could be causing this? Web browsing and
every other network related function seem to be working perfectly from
the
afflicted laptop as well, the only thing that doesn't work is pinging
the
print server. I have looked for a setting where perhaps the printer is
ignoring the laptop, but can't find anything.

Any help?

Thanks,

Ryan